*STM* Single Teen Mummy

QuintinsMommy

Reaction score
Rant and Rave about our FOB here​

https://freeforumsigs.com/glittertext/holdz/z4bdc4909acdf9.gif​

alice was born on 3rd january :D xxxx

i'm not single :(
but i posted in the original STM thread. can i still come in here though? :D

sorry maddie, but I want to keep this for single ladies only. :) but we can deffo talk in other threads :p

haha, thats fine :)
i'll still pop in to read sometimes of course ;)

will update you girls later tonight when I have more time :)

Nope i dont. Oh got 'sacked' not long after we split up, then he was getting jsa but never gave me no money, he recently got a new job thursday so im not letting him out of it this time !

awe thats good,
I've been trying to find where FOB lives so I can take him to court, I sent all his info away
even if he doesn't have a job now, the money he owes Quintin will just add up :)

ggrrr my fob is such a dick!! he doesnt give alice any money and said he wont untill he is on the birth certificate and if i want anything id have to take him to court. i was really not that bothered about it i just rathered he was out of my life tbh.
i got a letter back from his solicitor saying he cant come the day i offered in the week and he wont come for half an hour he wants to come for an hour and he wants alice on weekend at his for 2 hours.!!
he seen her 3 time ffs he doesnt have a clue what hes doing does he really expect me hand my baby other to him!!
the next step is going to mediation which i no wont make a difference because im not changing what iv said and if he still doesnt agree then he can take me to court. iv had enough of him hes just tryin to make everything so difficult and tryin to be in control and its not happening. it may sound harsh but if it was the other way around i would take what i was given and not miss months and months of my babies life by pushing for more and more.

I hate being single.
My ex not FOB , always dicks me around, and I feel so stupid everytime it happens, and I know each time I shouldn't
but he always comes here and tells me he loves me, and he came over this weekend and was like "lets try to get back together I will come back over sunday"
then he was like "ya, I got some girl coming over my place tonight, so I can't come, "
I was like "WTF?" and hes like "ya, well, I wanna get some vag in my new room, and you know you can't come here"

:'(

FOB doesnt pay anything for mason really if i wanted him to i could do it but he cant afford it as he only gets EMA and goes college and works like 2 days and doesnt get much from that :\ .. his mum buys masons quite abit of stuff and some nappies every month for him so i cant complain really lol and he now sees his every week if he can .. but hes stil not on birth certificate and hes still not 100% masons even his so im lookin into free dna tests now cause my mate just had 1 done for free cause she wants the FOB to pay child maintence but he doesnt wana but that kids like over a year now lol..

And my ex is being a dick too Rome.. i went out with him like 3years ago for over a year and we was dead close and still are now.. but hes telin me he loves me still and wants me back and hes started coming to see me alot now and hes been seeing mason but hes flirting with other girls and i duno what hes doing when im not with him proper hurts cause leaves me in a horrible situation cause i love him to bits id do owt for him and like if he hurts me again just guna proper put me down .. hate men but cant live with um cant live without um! :grr:

Whats vag btw :p .. and how come you couldnt go to his?!

Oooh haha :p silly me shoulda used my brain abit more lol! ..
Oh right well he should just tell them where to go tbh not up to them if he wants to take someone over!

I hate being single.
My ex not FOB , always dicks me around, and I feel so stupid everytime it happens, and I know each time I shouldn't
but he always comes here and tells me he loves me, and he came over this weekend and was like "lets try to get back together I will come back over sunday"
then he was like "ya, I got some girl coming over my place tonight, so I can't come, "
I was like "WTF?" and hes like "ya, well, I wanna get some vag in my new room, and you know you can't come here"

:'(

:grr::grr::grr:
Can I killz him plox?

Child support: NO he does not and it's really getting on my nerves because we NEED to get it started because formula is exspensive and I'm having to pay out of my own pocket with money I had saved up from birthdays and such because I feel bad if my parents have to pay and I have no current income :( I keep telling him and my parents and he just says my parents have to get something set up with his lawyer and then my parents don't do shit and he doesn't do shit and I'm really to punch someone :gun:
ANYWAY..

I hate being single too.. I'm so incredibly lonely I break down at night when I go to bed and Riley's asleep in his crib..
I swear we all have the same problem though, I'm caught up on my ex who claims he still loves me and a week or so ago :dohh:I was even dumb enough to ask if I asked him out right now if he'd say yes and he said he couldn't because in the next few weeks he has some girls "stopping by" but after they're all gone he'd "consider it" :roll:
He still says he loves me and he only loves me and this other girl (he seems to always have all these girls around him :roll:) yet he has all these other girls stopping by to "Visit" him and...ugh..
I'm so desperate I almost wanted to make a move on FOB the other day :dohh:

Blah.. Rants sorry :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"