*STM* Single Teen Mummy

sineady lewis is sooo cute!! xxx

yay <3
noah was born 05/03/2010 :) :hi:

Does any one get child support from FOB?
nope not a penny

Yeah i agree with formula .. but over here we have healthy start vouchers which like will pay a certain amount each month to help .. but its only like £4 but formulas like £7 so not bad really! ..

confused £4 a month?! i get £6.20/week and his formula is like £9 what formula does mason have? £7 sounds gooood :D

i hate being single too :hissy:

no i dont know why i said £4 ignore that.. the healthy start vouchers you get like 4x£3.60 i think a month .. i havent had them for over a month now cause theyve stopped them for some reason cant find the number either for them.. Mason has cow and gate which is like £7.20 in most shops that lasts him about a week and abit longer now cause he has stage 1 foods once a day now ..

I hate being single aswell its getting silly now :( im thinking of going back to my ex and just being a family even though i dont think i feel that way towards him!

what are stage 1 foods ? are they like pureed foods? when did you start?

Yeah there like puree ones.. i dont know if they say the same on them where you are to UK :\ theres ones like stage 1,stage 2 .. i started when he was like nearly 3 months i just tried it to see if he liked it and he did ..but before i gave him rusks anyway to help fill him up and he loved them too

Heyyy :) Can I join you girls? Dont wanna just butt in... xxxx

wooo helloo lauren :D course you can join us!!

anna me and alice are doing good thanks :D

alice sat up on her own just holding my finger for like 10 seconds! and then she sarted slowly falling to the side lol and she loves her jumperoo and has stopped shouting as much thanks for the idea rome :D xxx

Hey!
did you have a little boy then? :D i was waiting till you had him/her was excited to know what youd have! hope your well xx

yea i had a lil boy :cloud9: 8 pounds 7.... felt like i gave birth to a baby elephant lol xxx

Hey girls! I am past the teen bit!! Im 23 but hey ho! Oldie now hehe!
Your all gorgeous girls with gorgeous kids and you have to kiss many frogs before you find your prince.

I am also a single mummy!!! But on the bright side you get your children all to yourself. You watch them grow and you can say I did that!!! :winkwink:

Smile ladies, That smile might just be your deal breaker :haha:

:hugs::hugs:

We got Riley one of those stationary jumperoo thingys today... It made him mad though because hes still to small to really reach many of the toys so he got really pissed haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->