• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*STM* Single Teen Mummy

awe its okay to rant,
formula is expensive :(

odd how we all have exs who "love" us :p

Yeah i agree with formula .. but over here we have healthy start vouchers which like will pay a certain amount each month to help .. but its only like £4 but formulas like £7 so not bad really! ..

I just hope my ex isnt messing me about and actually wants me be with me and that cause he will hurt me really bad if he goes off with another girl or is meeting like loads others which iv heard :( ..

So thats about £14 in uk :| .. my formula lasts about a week aswell so i have to buy 1 every week.. but i get child benefit £20 a week so that pays for his milk.. is the can like big? cause i know US do bigger quantities of stuff

I'm in canada ,
but its not that be 728g, its last close to a week.

hmm i dont know what the difference is with pounds and canadian dollars :\ but if it lasts like a week then thats a right rip off :( mines a 900g tube and costs about £7 and last about week mad init

It's like $21 a can.. I'd have to look to see the size of it.. I think it's like 24 6oz bottles?
We got coupons from the drs where you can get 2 cans and get a free pack of the instant bottles which is $11..

Hi girls :kiss:

Tattie is single again so I've told her about this new 'room' and she will be joining you soon :)

Hope you are all OK :hugs:

awe looking forward to tattie joining us again :)

plus I'm not single anymore, I'm gonna date tatties brother remember? :p he just doesn't know it yet, and I hope he is an older brother :p:haha::haha:

awe looking forward to tattie joining us again :)

plus I'm not single anymore, I'm gonna date tatties brother remember? :p he just doesn't know it yet, and I hope he is an older brother :p:haha::haha:

Umm ... no he's a younger brother but he is 17 and a real sweetie, plus he's a dab hand at cuddling babies and entertaining them already. Kaylum loves his Uncle Jake :D :haha:

yay <3
noah was born 05/03/2010 :) :hi:

Does any one get child support from FOB?
nope not a penny

Yeah i agree with formula .. but over here we have healthy start vouchers which like will pay a certain amount each month to help .. but its only like £4 but formulas like £7 so not bad really! ..

confused £4 a month?! i get £6.20/week and his formula is like £9 what formula does mason have? £7 sounds gooood :D

i hate being single too :hissy:

hows you and noah doing anna?

alice's formula was £7.20 summin and then went up to nearly £8 when she needed the comfort! she always tries to make things difficult lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->