• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*STM* Single Teen Mummy

We got Riley one of those stationary jumperoo thingys today... It made him mad though because hes still to small to really reach many of the toys so he got really pissed haha xx

lol alice does this and her arms get wedged down the side of her so i have to put a blanket down there lol

Hey girls..
i've finally found a moment in all my madness to pop on and say hello =)
congrads to all the girls who'v just had their LO .. :D :happydance:

So i'm single.. Again.. through every fault of my own.. :(
But i'm dealin with it, as i have to with little Kaylum to think of =)

As a few of you may have saw my rant on my Ex's mum.. well the DNA came back negative..
Which i didnt think was possible.. so turns out Kaylum has a new (Really Sh*t ) Father.
A guy who was a complete mistake not only to sleep with but to have ever met!.. (Me and my Ex were on a break) ..and aparently the morning after pill doesn't work!! :D

So thats my story of new single life shortened down.. LOL

How is everyone and their LO's ?

I'm lonely too :( missing my ex very much :( ..x

Kaylum is a 6 weeks old! :D x

Hey girls..
i've finally found a moment in all my madness to pop on and say hello =)
congrads to all the girls who'v just had their LO .. :D :happydance:

So i'm single.. Again.. through every fault of my own.. :(
But i'm dealin with it, as i have to with little Kaylum to think of =)

As a few of you may have saw my rant on my Ex's mum.. well the DNA came back negative..
Which i didnt think was possible.. so turns out Kaylum has a new (Really Sh*t ) Father.
A guy who was a complete mistake not only to sleep with but to have ever met!.. (Me and my Ex were on a break) ..and aparently the morning after pill doesn't work!! :D

So thats my story of new single life shortened down.. LOL

How is everyone and their LO's ?

I'm lonely too :( missing my ex very much :( ..x

Kaylum is a 6 weeks old! :D x

Hi your little boy is gorgeous....:D how are you liking being a mummy?

Hey .. thank you :D

:happydance: im loving it!..
Whats the twins names..and how old? :D
xx

TattieHattie wow you only live in luton :)
I live in stevenage :D :D.

Aww Im a single mum to but I still live with kaylas dad cant escape yet Im getting there though!.

xx

Wow.. Well mum tells me their a BNB meeting in london somewhere sometime this month.. i wasn't really listening as i got a bit scared when she said we had to go underground on the tube... :( :( :haha:

How old is Kayla ? beautiful name by the way!..

Single is hard! but i'm sort of back at home with my mum for now.
xx

Wow.. Well mum tells me their a BNB meeting in london somewhere sometime this month.. i wasn't really listening as i got a bit scared when she said we had to go underground on the tube... :( :( :haha:

xx

Yeah I saw that meeting to but Ill end up getting lost Im terrible and the underground with a pushchair sounds like a nightmare to mee.

Kaylas 11 weeks old on thursday :) :) Shes a right little chunky thing Im meant to be getting her weighed tomorrow but they have stupid time in stevenage for the clinics. Aww thank you I love her name as soon as I heard it I wanted that name her dad picked the spelling though I wanted it to be more unsual but he wanted normal cant get it all my way can I :haha:

Yeah it is and tiring!!. Your lucky you have you mum she cares about everyone I see her giving advice all the time shes like the BNB Mum :) Hows little man sleeping ? Not keeping his mummy up all night

xx​

xx

Yeah I saw that meeting to but Ill end up getting lost Im terrible and the underground with a pushchair sounds like a nightmare to mee.

Kaylas 11 weeks old on thursday :) :) Shes a right little chunky thing Im meant to be getting her weighed tomorrow but they have stupid time in stevenage for the clinics. Aww thank you I love her name as soon as I heard it I wanted that name her dad picked the spelling though I wanted it to be more unsual but he wanted normal cant get it all my way can I :haha:

Yeah it is and tiring!!. Your lucky you have you mum she cares about everyone I see her giving advice all the time shes like the BNB Mum :) Hows little man sleeping ? Not keeping his mummy up all night

xx​

Ohhh i have a fab idea! ..Any good at bus's?? :thumbup:
Get a bus to luton train station or luton town centre and me and mum can go with you!.. if your up for it! :happydance:

Awww lol =) .. Me and my ex picked Kaylum's name and spelling! :haha:

She's a fabby mum! =)
He's really good at night.. either wakes up once or not till early morning =) :happydance:

Awww.. Bless let me know how much she weighs! ..how much did she weigh when she was born? ..
Kaylum was 6.13oz when he was born and is now nearly 9 pnds! :haha:
I love his little chubby cheeks! :haha:
xxx

xx

:D there called Francesca Rose and Indiana Ray, they are 1week and 4days today XD xx

aww wow! :D are they identical.? .. x

Yep lol every single bit of them!! I am the only one that can tell them apart :D

I want to see :haha:
Bet thats a bit hard!.. How do u tell them apart! LOL im intrested! i would have mixed them up by now LOL xx

xx

:D there called Francesca Rose and Indiana Ray, they are 1week and 4days today XD xx

Yep lol every single bit of them!! I am the only one that can tell them apart :D

Bet thats a bit hard!.. How do u tell them apart! LOL im intrested! i would have mixed them up by now LOL xx

Im still trying to figure out how to upload a photo of them
Its easy....Francesca has an extra line on her right palm and she is the quiter one, whereas Indiana is the loud one xx

xx

Its easy....Francesca has an extra line on her right palm and she is the quiter one, whereas Indiana is the loud one xx

Open the Quick links bit and go to edit your details and at the side their is other options.. edit avatar is your display picture.. and theirs also a profile picture.. the one that appears on your profile page :D

it took me a while to learn too! :haha:

Awww bless! =) are they good at night?
Does FOB's have anything to do with your girls?
im nosey :haha: x :hugs:

xx

Open the Quick links bit and go to edit your details and at the side their is other options.. edit avatar is your display picture.. and theirs also a profile picture.. the one that appears on your profile page :D

Aww thanks :D I will upload a pic from my mums computer tomorrow, it wot work on mine
And no they are pains in the night!!! Francesca wakes up for a feed, your half way through feeding her and then Indiana wakes up for a feed
the FOB left when i was in labour :( havent heard from or seen him since
i dont!! hugs xx

xx

Aww thanks :D I will upload a pic from my mums computer tomorrow, it wot work on mine
And no they are pains in the night!!! Francesca wakes up for a feed, your half way through feeding her and then Indiana wakes up for a feed
i dont!! hugs xx

Oops I missed out mind on the last sentence lol xx

xx

i dont!! hugs xx

Oops I missed out mind on the last sentence lol xx

How old is your little man? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116