*STM* Single Teen Mummy

Yup he's a fool. That's what confused me cos he is so obsessed normally, cooking me meals, getting takeaways, watching films, :sex:, the works, then bam get outa my life

He just text me saying
"I'm truly sorry I love my son more than life itself"
I said "So do I, there was no need to be so cruel"
and he's like "I know, I'm sorry I just want all his attention and him to get used to me and him time x"

Yup he's a fool. That's what confused me cos he is so obsessed normally, cooking me meals, getting takeaways, watching films, :sex:, the works, then bam get outa my life

He just text me saying
"I'm truly sorry I love my son more than life itself"
I said "So do I, there was no need to be so cruel"
and he's like "I know, I'm sorry I just want all his attention and him to get used to me and him time x"

It's good that he apologised, however take it with a pinch of salt hun, knowing him he'll probably do this again next month :dohh:
You have sunday to look forward to now :winkwink:

Im joining you guys! im 18 and have a baby boy born 5/5/11
im also single because his dads a ball ache!!
weve always been on n off for about 14 months and then because i names my boy James i got a text when i was in hospital saying... " i hope you get cancer n you and your family suffer because i feel like im suffering with you naming my son that" what a nob!!!!
any way hello ladies :) id like to get to know some other single mummys xx

weve always been on n off for about 14 months and then because i names my boy James i got a text when i was in hospital saying... " i hope you get cancer n you and your family suffer because i feel like im suffering with you naming my son that" what a nob!!!!

ooo thats harsh! what a idiot! Where abouts in manchester you from?

bit over dramatic, i like the name james :)
i'm eighteen too! & have a little boy called oliver who is 15 weeks old.
congrats on your little man!

Wow, he sounds like a erm, nice guy.......
Sounds like you'll fit in well here! :haha: I'm Anna, 18, and have a 14 month old called Noah xxx

I'm doing alright....I suppose. I am hating this. Why can't things just be easy?!!? I wish I had my insurance back so I could get at least get my depression meds back. This whole ordeal is just adding onto it. And his dumb little girl is making me so angry, blocking me on facebook and talking crap about me to him like I've done anything wrong!!

ooo thats harsh! what a idiot! Where abouts in manchester you from?

i know, James is better without him.... :flower:im from Bury, what about you?

All I can think of when I see that is the bad dude in Alvin and the Chipmonks singing/dancing to that song. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->