*STM* Single Teen Mummy

thanks for all the hugs girls :)

he's turned up this morning with a huge bunch of flowers and his tail between his legs saying sorry. we've talked and agreed things have got to change but i'm willing to give it a go again. Good luck to all of you :)

thanks for all the hugs girls :)

he's turned up this morning with a huge bunch of flowers and his tail between his legs saying sorry. we've talked and agreed things have got to change but i'm willing to give it a go again. Good luck to all of you :)

Thats good. I hope everything works out! I felt so bad for you cos I know how horrible it feels. I hope he grovels all day!! xxx

oh he will be :haha: he's even said he'll do kaya's shitty nappies for a whole month because he feels like a shit fiance bla bla bla ... told him he doesn't have to do it for a month but a week for definate ... here comes mummy with food that kaya loves but makes her nappies extra stinky !

btw, he can't handle shitty nappies lol, he's nearly sick when he's had to do them before!

FOB is seeing someone :/ He just rang me to tell me. I just said I hope he knows where his priorities lie and if he puts her before Noah once he can get fucked. And he's not having Noah on his own to show off to her as some sort of accessory, not that he has Noah on his own anyway but it's certainly not starting now. God I'm annoyed I want to break things, preferably his face. I need a hug so bad, sucks that the only person that would make me feel better is him

FOB is seeing someone :/ He just rang me to tell me. I just said I hope he knows where his priorities lie and if he puts her before Noah once he can get fucked. And he's not having Noah on his own to show off to her as some sort of accessory, not that he has Noah on his own anyway but it's certainly not starting now. God I'm annoyed I want to break things, preferably his face. I need a hug so bad, sucks that the only person that would make me feel better is him

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I f*cking HATE FOB :growlmad: :cry::growlmad::nope::brat::bodyb::bike::hissy::devil::ninja::sad1::pop::gun::wine::saywhat::ignore::ignore::ignore::loo::sulk::grr::trouble:

Me too lol :hugs: I've just text him asking for my money back (£374.15) and he's like "I'm sure it wasnt that much, I'm sure it was more like 200" when I've got a detailed list of everything he owes me for. I'm an idiot for ever lending him in the first place but if he's got a new hoe to splash the cash on I fucking want mine back first.

anna :hugs::hugs::hugs: i hope he doesnt piss about xxx

It really is, my "friends" are shit as well. Well bar maybe one person. Just learnt my "best friend" was out with this girl the night that he met her, days after telling me how skint she was and how sorry she was she couldn't come out with me :growlmad: People are shit!

ggrrr i hate it when people use that excuse :dohh:

I agree Anna! 'Friends' these days :nope:

Time for a rant...

FOB and I split in September, I was fucking heartbroken, we briefly got together at Christmas, but things didn't work out. I finally got over him, and met someone. FOB finds out and he kicks off like mad, sends the guy threatening texts etc :growlmad: He was like soooo obv jealous. Then I find out he's seeing some SLAG. I mean, she has 'yeah boii' tattood on her arse. She's little, and ratty, with an ugly face. She's thicker than 2 short planks. She's got an annoying voice, and all I ever hear is 'Cammy, babehhh' :sick: I fucking hate the slag. I mean WTF does he see? He had me; sexy, gorgeous and intelligent :rofl: I wish :p And he chooses the fat rat on legs :hissy: Stupid dicky puney wimpy idiot. grrrrrrrr. Aaand. He didn't turn up to see Connor because he took her shopping :gun:

*breeeeeeath* Rant over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"