*STM* Single Teen Mummy

:lol: Hes having the kids at my house tonight and im stopping at my friends after a few drinks :haha:

Hey girls...I've joined this thread! Trying to feel optimistic about the future.

Hey girls im a single mummy to have been since i was 20 weeks pregnant and my daughters nearly 2 so a long time lol

Do you girls bother with dating?

Where do you meet the guys to date? im so fussy now its crazy if i dont think hes 'the one' i dont even bother being polite lol bad i know but i cant help it

Hey girls im a single mummy to have been since i was 20 weeks pregnant and my daughters nearly 2 so a long time lol

Where do you meet the guys to date? im so fussy now its crazy if i dont think hes 'the one' i dont even bother being polite lol bad i know but i cant help it

honestly I don't bother . this is me. If hes not exactly what I want then im not willing to take any time out of my day.

Yes and No.
Long story short, I was with a guy who couldn't handle I had a kid so we dated for like 4 hours maybe :haha: And I was like whatever can't handle my child you don't get to handle me lol. Package deal :)
Then a few weeks later FOB's friend and I started dating and we have been together for 7 months now.

When do you girls consider yourselves not single moms? (weird wording I know) I'm seeing someone and he hangs out with Edie and I at home and helps out a bit. I still feel like a single mom but I'm not sure if I technically am anymore.

I think anyone who isnt with FOB is still technicly a 'single mom' :shrug: because your baby isnt OH (or the guy your dating) resposibility and they can leave whenever.. but thats just what I think lol..
And about dating, I am seeing a guy at the moment :blush: We arent rushing into anything (because we both want to take it slow)

If he doesnt work out thought I probably wont date for a long time again :flower: Not until Im settled down on my own and getting myself on my feet anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->