*STM* Single Teen Mummy

i meet people when i go out clubbing :blush:

maybe its my dancing that puts them off hehe

i think your a single mum until your OH assumes the daddy role however long that may be. Financially, physically and emotionally supporting you and LO

When do you girls consider yourselves not single moms? (weird wording I know) I'm seeing someone and he hangs out with Edie and I at home and helps out a bit. I still feel like a single mom but I'm not sure if I technically am anymore.

someone who doesn't live with a boyfriend/someone who financially supports thier child with out an OH or FOB/ someone who isn't engaged/

Yeah I agree with you all, I just think sometimes on this thread people get upset about being single and if theres loads of people who have OHs its a bit rubbing it in your face iykwim :shrug: Cos even if they aren't being a father to your child you still have somebody

^ true.. Im happy for the girls on bnb with OHs kinda gives me hope that I will eventually find someone who will accept that I have a baby:haha:

Single's cool :thumbup: I do get lonely sometimes though :/

I actually don't mind being single lol

same. I did last year tho when I rushed into that relationship with myke cause I so badly wanted what other people have... but I really only found out that I don't have to be on search to find quintin a new father :thumbup:

Im some ways i find i am happier being single, when me and FOB get along,i do miss him, i spent the weekend with him actually, (not in a weird way! just as friends as he watched the kids at my house) but then i try and remind myself WHY we arent together and WHY i enjoy being single.

When do you girls consider yourselves not single moms? (weird wording I know) I'm seeing someone and he hangs out with Edie and I at home and helps out a bit. I still feel like a single mom but I'm not sure if I technically am anymore.

I think if you live together they you're no longer a single parent, or if the new OH spends a lot of time with LO or helps out financially (not on little presents or what not, but more like necessities - formula, clothes etc). It's hard to "draw a line" between a single parent and not single.

I think whats hard about being a single parent is the amount of shows on TV that there is a mother & father, and books etc. I don't even like Oliver watching stuff like that because I don't want him to know what he is missing out on. I don't even speak to FOB so he is truely without a Dad, he doesn't have one he sees occassionally or anything like that. I also miss having someone to talk to, who I can trust.

not sure if i ever introduced my sad single ass in here... :wave: i'm Jessie, i'm single

Thought I would come in here for a 'single mommy hello' as well! :hugs:

May be joining you single mummys after christmas :/

Me and OH aren't getting on atall at the moment and I don't think I love him anymore :confused: we haven't had sex in over 3 months now maybe? He rarely sleeps in our bed, hes actually been at his mums for the past few days as we just constantly argue and I actually can't stand to be in the same room as him sometimes :/

Its abit sad really as we have been together for 6 years now but things have just completely fizzled out, I wanna feel loved, feel abit special and i'm getting none of that.

I'm mainly scared about all the mess its going to cause, we've obviously got the 2 kids together, a mortgage, loans, share a car....I really don't know what will happen with it all :confused:

oh no :hugs: I don't know what to say to you. is there no way to bring the romance back?

Mellie (I think your name is Melissa?) :hugs: Maybe it's for the best if you aren't getting on? But I hope you can work things out! x

Thing is, I dont even know if I want to work things out, I think he will want to work things out.....I just can't see us being together forever etc, I don't get that butterly feeling, don't really miss him when hes gone? :shrug:

Me and FOB had that, thats why we split. We are getting along again though, we have discussed getting backtogether but we both agreed there is a lot we'd need to change and we'd need a new start.

mellie that sounds so similar to what i went through with OH [with a few added bonuses :dohh:] and one thing i would say is do not stay with him for the sake of the children or because you are scared about the mess. i definitely overstayed my welcome in our relationship and not only did it make me feel like shit because i was living with a man i didnt love and didnt even particularly like he is know using the fact that i lied to him about being in love with him to make out i am a terrible person and that i cant be trusted.

i know its really hard to be sure but try not to confuse feelings of worry about being alone or anxiousness about the mess its going to cause with feelings of love :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->