*STM* Single Teen Mummy

Makes so much sense Jessie...

I feel awful I mean I'm confiding in you girls but i feel like I'm looking else where, I haven't cheated on OH but ive thought about it, which to me isn't right and it's not fair on OH.

I think he's gonna be gutted, but I can't force myself to love someone? :shrug:

I'm not worried about being on my own, worried how I will cope with bills on my own tho and what will happen with the house, I think OH will get it and I will probably rent somewhere? Then theres furniture, who gets what?! Argh :(

I'm off tomorrow so gonna work out my finances etc.

:hugs:

is it odd that the thought of myles being around guys makes me feel weird?

He's gone and stayed at his mum and dads again tonight :( I really do think it's over for us.

I just need to work out how I'm going to afford it all, like I've seen properties that I could probably get, but u need a 1st month rent and a deposit....it's like £900 that I haven't or will ever have anytime soon, unless a family member helps me out I dunno.

Ugh it's raining really bad here :( don't like it! Think I will have grace sleep In my bed tonight!

X

Well actually not even £900, more like £1000 bcause of admin fees....

Don't know if I would be able to afford to work and pay childcare, really need to asses everything!

Well actually not even £900, more like £1000 bcause of admin fees....

Don't know if I would be able to afford to work and pay childcare, really need to asses everything!

:hugs:
Maybe a family member could help you out?
Its always worth asking.

Is it not worth OH moving out until you sort a place for you too live? Thats just added stress for you to deal with whilst sorting money x

Have you considered relationship counseling? it could be helpful to have an outside perspective.

No OH is a stubborn get, he wouldn't change for anyone, he is set in his ways and no way would he goto relationship councilling.

Yeah I think he would probs to stay at his mums till we are sorted with what we are doing.

Got a works Xmas do coming up (we work together) that's gonna be awkward!!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"