*STM* Single Teen Mummy

Hope you girls dont mind.. But I absolutely STALK :blush: this thread!

Im 27 weeks pregnant and going to be a single Mum. FOB is well absolutely off his rocker :coffee: I fell pregnant within a month of meeting him.. clearly If id known all about his true personality I wouldve run a mile, but contraception fails and men can be fake as..

You girls are absolute inspiration though, makes me realise I CAN do this and all Ineed is my Son :hugs:

Im 27 weeks pregnant and going to be a single Mum. FOB is well absolutely off his rocker :coffee: I fell pregnant within a month of meeting him.. clearly If id known all about his true personality I wouldve run a mile, but contraception fails and men can be fake as..

You girls are absolute inspiration though, makes me realise I CAN do this and all Ineed is my Son :hugs:

I got pregnant with in a month of being with my FOB ..we broke up roughly around when i got pregnant :haha: so we were already broken up. if i knew who he really was when we met I wouldnt havent of even talked to him.
Same :thumbup:
Just curious it says Mummy & Daddy in your ticker, will FOB be in your LO's life then? x

fob wants to be "fuck buddies" :shocked:
grrrrrrr..... :(
hasnt even been long since we split... i think he just wants my body but doesn't want the "whole package" :nope:

dont do it :nope:
Agreed, me and FOB were right after Noah was born up until er, last month, and nothing good comes of it ever. Just made it way harder to get over him

Have any of you girls dated a guy who has a kid? or talked to one?

At the moment i am dating a guy with a kid that's nearly 2.
It's alright i guess, just sick of his arguements with his ex about their son.

I'm having a few issues as FOB has been sending his family members to stalk me, and approach my friends. One of them came over while i was having a christmas dinner thing, and my bf came outside and she was intimidated and left. But the next day she went up to him in town and asked him who he was to me etc. He just basically said it was none of her buisness, a bit harsher worded then that.
Not sure what to do as i no longer feel safe, and i want LO safe from him. :/

FOB and his fiancee had their baby, a little girl called Leah Grace. I didn't realize how badly it would hurt to hear about how happy they are. I feel so bad for feeling like this but I don't understand how he could love one child so much more than another. What did we do to deserve this?

FOB and his fiancee had their baby, a little girl called Leah Grace. I didn't realize how badly it would hurt to hear about how happy they are. I feel so bad for feeling like this but I don't understand how he could love one child so much more than another. What did we do to deserve this?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::nope:

I'm sorry :nope: My worst nightmare is for FOB to have another baby and be a proper little family with them :nope: It must really sting xx

I dread this too, and I don't even speak to FOB. What a dick :hugs: I don't know how people can do it. xx

I got pregnant with in a month of being with my FOB ..we broke up roughly around when i got pregnant :haha: so we were already broken up. if i knew who he really was when we met I wouldnt havent of even talked to him.
Same :thumbup:
Just curious it says Mummy & Daddy in your ticker, will FOB be in your LO's life then? x

fob wants to be "fuck buddies" :shocked:
grrrrrrr..... :(
hasnt even been long since we split... i think he just wants my body but doesn't want the "whole package" :nope:

dont do it :nope:
Agreed, me and FOB were right after Noah was born up until er, last month, and nothing good comes of it ever. Just made it way harder to get over him

Ughhh only just noticed that :blush:

To be honest if he builds some trust through contact centres and even possibly has a social worker involved then by all means if he is, stable, sober consistent and a good influence then my son deserves a chance at having daddy around..

First time he f*cks up though :growlmad:

I hope I get the hell over FOB soon :nope:

On and off since september 2010, over for good since this september. Slept with him (huuuge mistake) 9 days ago. No contact since. Determined there won't be again x

awe :( sleeping with an ex is always a mistake for me because it brings up all my old feelings and makes it confusing and the pain fresh again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->