*STM* Single Teen Mummy

I remember you saying something to me about that a LONG time ago Miriam :nope:
:hugs::hugs:

I remember you saying something to me about that a LONG time ago Miriam :nope:
:hugs::hugs:

:hugs:
i know. its horrible. he didnt even say aything to me while he was picking up his stuff. just a big ol`smirk on his face.. probs was stoked he could drink 24.7:thumbup::nope:

have you thought of going to al anon meetings? they are for familys who have been effected by a family members drinking. my mom went to them when my step dads drinking was at its worse and she left him (back together now)
https://www.al-anonfamilygroups.org/

my mothers an alcoholic and i seen the damage it does .. honestly if he really said i'll take drinking over our lil family then f him. if he can stoop that low, who HASS been offered help, i think he needs some time to himself to really think about it. i'm not going to let the same thing happen to Tiara that happend to me. not happening :(...

Hope you girls dont mind.. But I absolutely STALK :blush: this thread!

Im 27 weeks pregnant and going to be a single Mum. FOB is well absolutely off his rocker :coffee: I fell pregnant within a month of meeting him.. clearly If id known all about his true personality I wouldve run a mile, but contraception fails and men can be fake as..

You girls are absolute inspiration though, makes me realise I CAN do this and all Ineed is my Son :hugs:

Im 27 weeks pregnant and going to be a single Mum. FOB is well absolutely off his rocker :coffee: I fell pregnant within a month of meeting him.. clearly If id known all about his true personality I wouldve run a mile, but contraception fails and men can be fake as..

You girls are absolute inspiration though, makes me realise I CAN do this and all Ineed is my Son :hugs:

I got pregnant with in a month of being with my FOB ..we broke up roughly around when i got pregnant :haha: so we were already broken up. if i knew who he really was when we met I wouldnt havent of even talked to him.

Im so proud of myself. lol I keep crying happy tears.... (my fittness marks haven`t come yet but im hoping no news is good news and if i have to retake it its only an hour a week when other classes are 3 hrs a week)

so I passed 7 classes forsure and hopefully the 8th! so proud!

honestly so happy...

I got pregnant with in a month of being with my FOB ..we broke up roughly around when i got pregnant :haha: so we were already broken up. if i knew who he really was when we met I wouldnt havent of even talked to him.

Riiiiiight there with you hun!

My FOB has gone as far as to.. making fake text messages "from me" and posting them on FB - apprently me "admitting" our LO isnt his :sleep: - threatened me and LO.. and has called the social services on me because im apparently suicidal, unstable and will be an unfit mother :growlmad:

He has severe mental health issues that he is under constant care for now, but im just so over walking on egg shells and being a nervous wreck. I love him to bits, but im guessing thats just pregnancy hormones :dohh: weve been on and off the whole pregnancy, for some reason i but hs bullsh*t when he says hes changed and what not, only to be let down again days/weeks later..

Yay rome :happydance:

Mummytinks: hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly :flower: IVe been doing it alone since I was 14 weeks prengnat. FOB was abusive in every way and was a threat so hes no longer around nore has he seen Myles.
You can do it :kiss:

Also I saw my ex today (not Fob). I havent seen him in two years, I couldnt stop hugging him :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->