*STM* Single Teen Mummy

How did all you ladies do with FOB's yesterday?

No FOBs here either....they are both in another country and even if they weren't, wouldn't want to see us. :nope:

Gracelynn had a great Christmas!!
From what I know when she was with me, she stay at her dad's on Christmas eve!
She went back and forth between our two houses from Christmas Eve night and Christmas day!!
She wasn't very happy about it though being taken shuffled between two places

Saw him today, was just the usual. Ignored each other. I was nicer than usual today though ;)

I'm joining you ladies this time for good I'm done with Dans Shit I'm done with him treating me the way i do I'm done with fighting I'm done with him bottom line I've wasted 5 years of my life being constantly cheated on and I've had enough. I haven't eaten in 3 days and I can't sleep because I can't stop crying I think I'm finally cried out and now I'm just angry.

I'm joining you ladies this time for good I'm done with Dans Shit I'm done with him treating me the way i do I'm done with fighting I'm done with him bottom line I've wasted 5 years of my life being constantly cheated on and I've had enough. I haven't eaten in 3 days and I can't sleep because I can't stop crying I think I'm finally cried out and now I'm just angry.

:hugs:
You dont deserve any of that!
I'm here to talk if you need to talk to anyone

:hugs::hugs:

Im so glad i never loved FOB it must be so hard for the mums who do/did. huge :hugs:

Im doing good another new years single but im sure it wont be forever (i hope)

how about you?

I am done seeing people for a LONGGGGG time!
Tired of being played

The guy I was talking to that had a son pretty much played me.
He told me he was obesessed with another girl the day after hung out and that he wanted to see if anything happened between them.
Didnt hear from him since News years and he called me today wanting to know if I wanted to hang out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->