*STM* Single Teen Mummy

may aswell post in here now
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo peed off it's unreal!

going to appologise for the paragraph in advance :lol: here goes ...

So obviously i'm pregnant, and it takes two so im not blaming either party we both should have been more careful although tbf i DID make more of the effort to be, but it's a bit late for that whole discussion now cause can't change it now. Anyway he wasn't too pleased at 1st and wanted me to get rip which is probobly understandable (not the get rid part) but i guess it's a whole lot different for men to find out if you get me but never mind, so then he changed his mind was all pleased and happy but the next day he changed his mind again :S thumbs up if your still keeping up with this!! Anyway it was the day i was going to the drs i knew i was keeping it but he still had it in his head i wasn't, so i went didn't even ask how i was or stuff. So i told him that i was keeping it and he was all happy again saying he was glad and how much he loved me bla bla but then the next day he 'didnt remember this conversation' and was pretty annoyed tbf. I ended the relationship not because of that but a whole range of things really so he went home, but i started to get really bad morning sickness to the point where i could have been hospitalised i could barely get out of bed so i called and was in tears on the phone asking for a little bit of help around the house but no he wouldn't come. I'm much better now thanks to some tablets but now he wont even come and sit down and have an adult coversation about the baby matter.

going to appologise for the paragraph in advance :lol: here goes ...

So obviously i'm pregnant, and it takes two so im not blaming either party we both should have been more careful although tbf i DID make more of the effort to be, but it's a bit late for that whole discussion now cause can't change it now. Anyway he wasn't too pleased at 1st and wanted me to get rip which is probobly understandable (not the get rid part) but i guess it's a whole lot different for men to find out if you get me but never mind, so then he changed his mind was all pleased and happy but the next day he changed his mind again :S thumbs up if your still keeping up with this!! Anyway it was the day i was going to the drs i knew i was keeping it but he still had it in his head i wasn't, so i went didn't even ask how i was or stuff. So i told him that i was keeping it and he was all happy again saying he was glad and how much he loved me bla bla but then the next day he 'didnt remember this conversation' and was pretty annoyed tbf. I ended the relationship not because of that but a whole range of things really so he went home, but i started to get really bad morning sickness to the point where i could have been hospitalised i could barely get out of bed so i called and was in tears on the phone asking for a little bit of help around the house but no he wouldn't come. I'm much better now thanks to some tablets but now he wont even come and sit down and have an adult coversation about the baby matter.

Aww hun, he sounds like a right idiot, he needs to decide what he wants and stick to it! :hugs:

I know i mean i even said will you come down and we'll have a talk about it but he won't

:/ What the fuck. I would be pissed and hurt. :hugs2: leonie

Oh i'm very mad cause at the end of the day it does take two, i've held my hands up and said yeah it wasnt the best idea but at least i'm facing up to it.

Happy Valentines! First Valentines I'm spending single for years!

really? last year I was dating someone but he decided to not come home,and flirt with my close friend last valentines day :thumbup: much happier single this year

Leonie :hugs:

I want to moooove. So sick of living in this shitty little crap hole.

come move by me lol :)
Happy valentines ladies, i'm single this year, was single last year, might have well of been single the year before. oh well there's always next year! hope you all enjoyed your day x

Don't tempt me, part of me just wants to move really far away and start fresh.

The one thing I really miss about being in a relationship is the sex. Not just the actual sex, but the closeness, the being held, feeling comfortable in someone's arms. But, all the memories of this with FOB are tinged in the background with something that's not quite right. Knowing that somewhere, either immediately before or after the memory, things aren't loving and close and safe, they're dangerous, angry and violent, and I probably wasn't laying in his arms though choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->