• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*STM* Single Teen Mummy

Ohh brilliant :D hey guys!
I've not been using bnb very much recently just because i've had no time with work and college :\ not a lot has changed for me, still single :haha: how are you all?! xx

OMG who are you?:shrug:

Hi. Pretty sure you recently added me to facebook. Welcome back

:bfn:

Thank god.

But also kind of disappointed at the same time :dohh:

424379_168227686621077_100003015407396_249494_1321664868_n.jpg

i get £5 a week from morgans dad, barely enough to buy nappies never mind anything else !

i get £5 a week from morgans dad, barely enough to buy nappies never mind anything else !

Same!And even then CSA had to get it, took ages :gun:
Oh well.... That's £5 less they can spend on drugs/alcohol/stupidly expensive clothes/cars/court fines :haha:

yeah took ages for me too as i didnt know where he was living or anything! It sure is £5 better off in my pocket

:haha:

Is it weird that I dont plan on ever getting child support :shrug: I see no point. Myles dad isnt in his life and honestly probably never will be.

I am the same. Don't want to go there because it will cause so much shit.

:haha:

Is it weird that I dont plan on ever getting child support :shrug: I see no point. Myles dad isnt in his life and honestly probably never will be.

I am the same. Don't want to go there because it will cause so much shit.

Exactly. Plus if I tried to go after him for CS I would be admitting that he was the father and have to put his name on the birth certificate (which it isnt) also I know him, he would try and take me to court to get visitation or some sort of shared custody which is not happening. Ever.

Ugh FOB is horrible. He and his fiance just sent Edie a framed photo of them and their baby to 'remember her sister by' makes me sick. Definitely not one I'll be displaying. If he wanted her to know her sister then he could take her out to the park every once in a while.

Ugh FOB is horrible. He and his fiance just sent Edie a framed photo of them and their baby to 'remember her sister by' makes me sick. Definitely not one I'll be displaying. If he wanted her to know her sister then he could take her out to the park every once in a while.

wow thats such a mean thing to do! like look at me and my new family were all happy blah blah blah i would chuck it out or at him :thumbup:

wow thats such a mean thing to do! like look at me and my new family were all happy blah blah blah i would chuck it out or at him :thumbup:

It's just typical of him :nope: I want to take one of Edie, OH and I and send it to him!

It's just typical of him :nope: I want to take one of Edie, OH and I and send it to him!

I would!

I would too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"