• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*STM* Single Teen Mummy

Maybe he's realised it's time to grow up and be friendly for your LOs sake? :hugs:
Or isn't he that kinda guy?

When does it get easier because I'm broken and really depressed I've stopped my meds and I'm losing everything i cant keep it together and i just want to punch fob

:hugs: I think it just takes time; it could be one month, it could be two years. But it will happen, you will get happy again :)

The prick just wont stop I've had it. He won't give me support he won't help he paints me black he had my best friend turn on me and ive had it

The prick just wont stop I've had it. He won't give me support he won't help he paints me black he had my best friend turn on me and ive had it

not been in the exact same situation, but ive certainly been painted black on more than one occasion and all my friends have turned against me. so i know the frustration your feeling right now, and i know how hard it is, but if you can, just let it go, and rise above it. it isn't worth stooping to that level.

it's not going to get better overnight, or even very quickly, but you will start to feel better when you start to let go.

one thing i hate to do, but i try to do every time i get bad mouthed or hear something that pisses me off, is i wish him all the best in life, i wish him all the happiness in the world. and i mean it too! thats the thing i struggle with most, ive never stopped loving him or wanting the best for him, so i wish it for him, because as long as he's happy he wont be bothering me and my kids.

as for your best friend... some friend to be so easily persuaded. you deserve better so although it may feel like a huge and unfair loss right now, your totally better off.

if you don't react they'll all stop because it wont get them anywhere.

all the best :flower:

Also, heard a saying quite a while back that always makes things easier for me "this too will pass..." so when your happy, this will make you sad, but when your sad this will make you happy. i don't know, it got me through labor and some pretty tough times, because nothings forever, its just for now :)

Ive been in a pretty similar situation and all I can say from experience is don't let him win. Don't show him your hurting. I know it's harder said than done but he's not worth it. The best thing to do is to let go, which is hard I know. But just consentrate on your future, and building a future for yourself and your LOs, consentrate on being the bigger person and not letting this get you down.

As for your friend, there not worth it. A true friend wouldn't turn against you so easily, just because of what he says. A true friend would always be there for you.

You deserve alot better than him, and your so called friend. And in time you will get better, you'll get a lovely man who will take good care of you and your LOs and you'll make lots of new friends who are genuine friends.

Things will get better, it just takes time. And time is a healer:hugs:

I don't know you, as I've only recently joined. However, hello :flow: welcome back (I presume you've been gone for a little while?) :)

Ohh brilliant :D hey guys!
I've not been using bnb very much recently just because i've had no time with work and college :\ not a lot has changed for me, still single :haha: how are you all?! xx

Terrified :cry: In December I had a slip up and slept with arsehole dickshit FOB. And still haven't had a period. I've got the coil in, and I'm pretty regular, so I'm so worried. Dunno how I'd survive with 2 children :nope:

:hugs: the only way to know is to test. Hopefully it's just stress stopping periods or your body adapting to the coil? :flow:

Terrified :cry: In December I had a slip up and slept with arsehole dickshit FOB. And still haven't had a period. I've got the coil in, and I'm pretty regular, so I'm so worried. Dunno how I'd survive with 2 children :nope:

Test hun! :hugs:

huge :hugs: hun xx

I have the coil and my periods disappeared for a few months, now they are back to clock work....good luck, hope you get the result you want, I would test just to be on the safe side as pregnancy with a coil can be dangerous :flower:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->