Stocking fillers

Layla

Reaction score
What sort of things do you put in stockings each year for your children?

I tend to put the same things in each year so im looking for new ideas

x

Hmm is harder as they get older i think
Jack is hardly going to have anything in his LOL
For Emily and Jack i bought these cute little snowmen cups with straws from Adsa 97p
Tends to lipglosses(girly barley there) gel pens, notebooks stuff like that oh and of course a satsuma :)

:rofl: satsuma!

I normaly buy choc coins, pens, cups etc

This year i have brought bath bombs and a snow globe pen so far, will be getting chocy coins, thats a must lol but i dont know what else, we have so many xmas cups now lol

x

Oh yeah choccie forgot that!!
Don't laugh at me satsuma it's tradition:rofl:

What about a little purse for Charlie?
Socks and stuff?
Oh i dunno my head is mashed with Xmas already TBH

i can get lots of nice little bits for Charlie, but threr is nothing for boys, its annoying, think i might get a mag/comic for them each and put that in too

x

Product detail

Toothbrush that plays music whilst brushing.

2 minutes of music timer.

Includes button cell battery which is non-replaceable.

They also do a queen one too.
They are £7.99

I get stuck too Layla, I have loads for Charlotte, like baby nappies/bottles etc, but SS is nearly 8, and we have got him a DS and some games, but it doesnt look much. I tried the pound shop today and everything is guns (no offence to any one,but I dont like kids with guns)
Id love some ideas too! I bought him a telescope for £8, but want some cheaper bits and bobs.

Layla,

Im not a kid anymore but my mom still does stockings for my Sister and I. Its always the same but here is usually what we get:

Gum, Toothbrushes, Candycanes, Lipgloss, Candy, Pens, and some sort of fun gadget. Like a little key chain game. The boys (hubby and sisters OH) Get boy stuff like, tools and stuff....

Now Im sitting here laughing cause I just realized these are stalkings for 27-35 year olds :rofl: and you have Little Ones.... :rofl: Now I feel silly.... :rofl:

lol its not silly Suz, i think thats sweet :D

x

What about some cute little wooden toys
Sweets

Thats all I can think of, im not going to do this for Bethanie until she can appreciate it I don't think, although we've got her a personalised stocking so it'd be nice to put a few little bits in if any of you have any ideas!\\:D/

what about cars keyrings sliding puzzles? i prolly get my sons cars and lil transformers thats wat they are into this year

yeah got a few ideas now, thanks :)

Got them some stickers to go in there aswell today, going to hit in store later for sweets

x

Oh yeah choccie forgot that!!
Don't laugh at me satsuma it's tradition:rofl:

What about a little purse for Charlie?
Socks and stuff?
Oh i dunno my head is mashed with Xmas already TBH

I dont know where it comes from but I also used to get a Satsuma in my Christmas Stocking from my Grandparents.
:wacko:

x

Yeah me too. That made me feel all Christmassy thinking about the satsumas! :D

I still get a stocking from my mum and haven't lived with her for 10 yrs! I always get a satsuma too and a walnut and a sugar mouse. Don't know why just always have, I don't like any of them but they make me smile every year.

We went food shopping last night and came across some DVD's that were cheap, so i got them a DVD each to go in there stockings too, think i have enough now..

DVD each
Now 68 (Ethan)
Mcfly greastst hits (Charlie)
magazine Each(sp?)
3 Bath bombs each
Snow glode pen each
Choccy coins each
Sweets each

x

Great choice layla ....

Yum on the sweets idea :)

xxx