Stocking fillers

does anyone have a pound shop near then u get get some nice stuf n its cheap too and a few extra bits too

I went to the pound shop and got a few bits and bobs, all bumps it up doesnt it.

Ohhhhhhh I LOVE doing the stockings.....we all have one in this house :lol:

I too used to get a satsuma, a handful of quality streets, nuts (not that I would ever be able to crack them open with my hands even if I wanted them :lol:) and money (just loose change!) Then all the fun little things!!!!

I couldn't tell you what I put in stockings, but Jade has a little sack too for bigger items!

We get novelty erasers, novelty pens, stickers, hair accessories, bubble bath, sweet, flannels, underwear and tons more ........tbh it is different every year as I like to see what is available, but I love some of the little stocking fillers BHS and M&S do.....I spend a bloody fortune on the stocking, but I like it to be full of novelties and fun!.....I always thought that would be the cheap bit!

oh I can't wait to go shop for them now! :lol:

Paul's stocking fillers have been bought.....Ann Summers features quite high there, they do some great novelty bits for stockings :lol:

Wow, how much do you spend on christmas then girls? (roughly & if you don't mind me being nosey).

I would hate to hazard a guess, but we have only done 99% of friends and family (not immediate family) and some grocery goodies like choccies, biscuits, christmas pud etc and already spent over £1,000 We haven't even started Jade, Alfie, eachother and the main shop and alcohol!:cry:

Everything is so bloody exspensive, I was saying to Paul about the prices of kids toys, not that I am a skin flint coz I'm not, but by the ime you get a few things kids want, you have nearly spent £100 if it is a popular thing....... it just drives me mad because how do families that struggle to live, afford to have a christmas where they can buy all this.....I am convinced they would make more money if everyone could afford these things.

Thats true. We've spent loads already and are living with family so we're not paying as much rent as we would be if we had our own place. Really not sure how we're going to afford it then!!!

Im high maintenance too!! lol

Just found this site Layla https://www.partybox.co.uk/xmasindex.asp

At the top "Christmas Stocking Fillers"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back