stockport meet??

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
after the failed stockport meet like a year ago, where only two of us turned up, anyone fancy it again?!

i know there's quite a few stockport and thereabouts mummies on here!! will PM the ones i know of incase they dont see this lol!

can you tell i'm getting a touch of cabin fever with 2 small babies?!

oooh we have a new bus that goes direct to stockport it takes something like 15 minutes to get there, ill come i can only do mondays or tuesdays bcause of work.... hint hint- monday might be good as im sure hevz might come along then

xx

Alice....did u used to work at Tesco, handforth dean??

yup! i was gona message you actually, i seen you on here th other day!! how are you hun?

lou, we defo need to drag hevz along!!

Wow what a small world hehe, I remember when I came to like your 18th or something....& here we both are with 2 kids, mad!!

Yeah i'm good thank you, lifes abit crazyyy but wouldn't swap it for the world!!
Hows you & your little ones?
xx

lmao, i found the pics from my 18th the other night!! lmao, i know what you mean about life being crazy!! me and the girls are good ta, got a day of tomorrow, they're off to their daddy's, first day i've had to myself in 10 weeks lmao!

Oooh lucky u!! Enjoy your time on your own hehe :D x

heya guys :) i would love to meet up when my LO finally arrives lol i am due today :D oo tesco at handforth dean.. im always in there doing my shopping :D xxx

Oooh I'd be up for a Stockport meet, we're 20 mins from Stockport on the High Peak/Cheshire border :)

rach i thihk i know you too ;) anyone have any ideas when would be good??

I'm free pretty much all week just not at the weekends. xx

Now this would of been funny Jaxons dad lives in stockport i coulda handed him the " you are the father" dna results personally!! lol

you guys still up for this? i am free whenever :D xxx

i am up for it on a monday or a tuesday, i work the other 3 days :)

how easy would it be for me to get there from liverpool? would it just be two trains?

x

:flower: I'll come!!!

We can do any day really! Ellie....there are direct trains from Lime Street to Stockport! I'll met you in stockport station if you like :thumbup:

ellie its really easy to get to stockport!! anyone got any ideas on when ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->