stockport meet??

i remember now i bought a 3 wheeler pram from that mothercare off the display and the damn thing had a persistent puncture :lol:

Ellie do you want meeting at stockport station ? xx

just let me know what time youre arriving and ill meet you its a 5 min walk form there to mothercare

(FYI, no starbucks in Stockport. The one across from the body shop closed down as did the one in borders. Borders closed down too, going to be a ghost town soon enough lol) xx

OMG!! yes i thought i recognised you lol you mean lee cooper omg!! this is such a small world!

Did he play the guitar? I think he had a bat phobia too but not 100% certain lol xx

I can't make it! Got the doctors at 2pm to get my coil removed....yack :(
Maybe next time!! Have fun :D

x

We're meeting at Coffee Island opposite Mothercare Louise!!! x

i cant make it either :( i'm getting the keys to my new flat on monday and the only time my bed can be delivered is between 10 and 2 on tuesday :(

fiore, sounds like the same person!! would i know you too??

i cant make it either :( i'm getting the keys to my new flat on monday and the only time my bed can be delivered is between 10 and 2 on tuesday :(

fiore, sounds like the same person!! would i know you too??

I'm not from the same part of Stockport and haven't been up that way in about 6 years! I think everyone knows everyone else in Stockport one way or another lol!xx

I'll come if it's still on!!!

Ellie....if you come, make me a nappy and I'll give you the cash for it!! I've got my eye on one......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->