stockport meet??

21 rach... might sound an odd question, but did you go out with someone that shares a name with a clothing brand?? i'll sound a nutter if you didnt :lol: infact, i'll sound a nutter anyway!!

OMG!! yes i thought i recognised you lol you mean lee cooper omg!! this is such a small world!

thats why i asked how old you were lol.. omg!

proper small world!! i cant believe we both have babies now and are all grown up and everthing!!

yeah :D no way ... he was a penis anyway lol :D glad to see we both moved on and now have beautiful children :D xxxx

:rofl: i read that as he has a penis!! i need to wake up properly!

ooh how did i miss this count me in :) but can someone remind me where the mothercare is :blush: i havent been to stocport for ages i know the main shopping centre and the obvious places

tues the 13th is excellent for me and archie :)

Arrrggg i think working out dates noah's next jabs will be on the 13th :cry:

Oh i might pop along too, i'm right in stockport x

Arrrggg i think working out dates noah's next jabs will be on the 13th :cry:

you can change them babes, get them done the week after or before, i dont think it makes much difference, we got leylas second injections 3 months late cos we were on holiday

x

ooh how did i miss this count me in :) but can someone remind me where the mothercare is :blush: i havent been to stocport for ages i know the main shopping centre and the obvious places

Opposite M&S there is a little row of shops off the main ones if you get me? Think its down by the side of Topshop? Someone correct me if i'm wrong!

x

Opposite M&S there is a little row of shops off the main ones if you get me? Think its down by the side of Topshop? Someone correct me if i'm wrong!

x

Yep your right, goldsmiths is on one corner and h samuel on the other x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"