stockport meet??

I need to see if there is a train from new mills to stockport, i know there is to other stockport area stations

I live Hazel Grove so would be great to meet up!!!!!!!!

Anybody got any ideas of when or where yet???

Third time i live in poynton so just down the road from you :) how about tuesday 13th April?? xx

:flower: I'll come!!!

We can do any day really! Ellie....there are direct trains from Lime Street to Stockport! I'll met you in stockport station if you like :thumbup:

woohoo i'll be there then, can we make it before 17th april as were going on holiday :D

x

o sorry ellie, i misread what youd put lol everyone okay for 13th april then? xxx

I'm happy to meet on the 13th - just let me know where and I'll see you there guys!!!

i'm good for the 13th too!! well, as long as i'm not moving then, but it should be all over and done with by then!

I might pop along too, where was you all thinking of meeting??
x

apparantely there is a starbucks in the merseyway shopping centre? we could meet there? xx

i dont know where that is but hopefully laura is still coming and can still meet me at the station lol

x

i dont think there's a starbucks, i cant remember what it is! there's a place called coffee island across from mothercare thats good tho :)

There used to be a Starbucks next to Mcdonalds but it got shut down!!
God... me + mothercare = LETHAL lol!! Forgot there was one in Stockport tbh!

i dont think there's a starbucks, i cant remember what it is! there's a place called coffee island across from mothercare thats good tho :)

There is a starbucks but I vote for Coffee Island, me and Alice's favourite place lol!!! x

it would be wrong to go somewhere else :rofl: is it not cafe nero> there was a starbucks above borders, but they went into administration

I live in Wilmslow so would be great to meet up, if that is ok with you all

the more the merrier mum2one :D

yeah the cafe across from mothercare sounds good :)

Alice how old are you btw? xx

Thanks rachyh1990 :) The cafe across from mothercare sounds great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"