STOMACH bloat and tighness has gone 5 WEEKS..ANYADVICE??

amandadchan

Reaction score
Hi I'm five weeks and two days today , Ever since I turned five weeks I have noticed that my stomach no longer makes me feel pregnant.. from 3 and half weeks thru four weeks my stomach was tight, I could feel the hardness especially when I laid down I could feel the round form. I also was very bloated all of the time not just when I ate. I felt big and full all the time like a ballon was there but now I dont feel full or big. I also can't feel any stomach tightness at all. This is making me feel like something is wrong. I don't have an u/s till the 31st and I'm worried to death. Is this normal or abnormal to feel tight and full then all of a sudden nothing?

I have read that stomach bloat goes down a bit around 5 weeks. Happened to me too - it's still there but a lot less!!

Oh OK phew, I was so worried., hopefully its OK!!..I glanced at the title of ur post it was right under mine before I entered this one hold I'll just respond in ur post lol...TBC on ur post.

It's notmal- bloat (along with other pregnancy symptoms) come and go throughout pregnacy

So funny you ask! I noticed this too and I'm right around 5 weeks. However, I find when I eat the bloat comes back. I get fuller quicker. It's weird! But I heard symptoms come and go! :flower:

I do believe I felt bigger(bloated) from yesterday. I'm just so nervous about the first us in eight days that I'm evaluating every little thing :/ guess all I can do is wait and see . Hoping for the best tho..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->