stomach bug!!!!!

disney doll

Reaction score
lying here in bed feeling so ill been vomiting all day and can't even keep water down....feel so weak....i'm so thirsty and LO has not stopped wriggling all day and i can't get comfy. Just feeling sorry for myself.....and hope better tom? xx

Poor you!! That was me yesterday and this morning :( I had V&D and couldn't go lie in bed as I have a very active toddler at home, in the end my mum had to take a half day from work to come look after her while I lay down as I was so ill. If you can get it try taking some dioralyte as that helps the imbalances of your body salts etc. Other than that you have to just put up with it until it goes away.

Hope you feel better soon!! :flower:

i had this a few weeks ago, i feel your pain! try eating fruit cus its soft and easy for your tummy to digest the vitamins. and stay hydrated, suck ice cubes if water makes you vom xxx

Ugh I had this a few weekend ago to. I feel for you cause it was horrible. Try very hard to keep some type of fluid down. I couldn't and ended up in the hospital with severe dehydration for a day. 3 saline bags later I finally started feeling better. Feel better and just try to relax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->