Stomach hernia?

Mrs.Knight

Reaction score
Anyone else have one? I have an umbilical hernia from my first pregnancy and its already starting to poke out even though I'm only 18 weeks...it makes me so nervous about how it's going to be when I get really big! It's really scary :( anyone else have one?

I do too. Except mine never stopped poking out from my last pregnancy. At this point mine is huge and it freaks me out lol. Its kind of embarrassing too

I have one from my last pregnancy. Never went back in and I used to have a deep innie. Now at 22 weeks it's painful sometimes to the touch. I wonder if that's one of those elective things they can fix during a c section? Like a tubal litigation. It's quite unsightly.

I've got one slightly higher, epigastric rather than umbilical.

I'm nearly 21 weeks at the moment and it's not causing any real issues at the moment apart from being a bit tender at the end of the day sometimes. Will be repaired after as not planning any more kids.

Have any of you got a band or anything to help?

I asked my doctor if I could have it fixed during my c-section and she said no. She said that doing it when the uterus is still so big doesn't yield good results. I used a belly band called a be band, I bought it at target and I feel like it helps a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->