Stomach muscle pain?!

PrincessZ

Reaction score
After a miscarriage then an ectopic I'm feeling nervous about this but never had it with these!

I have a weird stomach muscle pain for about 4 days now feels like I've done 100 sit ups. Can't feel it at all when sitting normally just when lay flat on back or move suddenly

Could it be a symptom?! I am due on 23rd so another week wait to go!

Not heard of it but it might upset the balance of your stomach as early symptoms are heartburn and some how could make it feel like that. Could also be stress as its always hard ttc after a loss. After my cp i was terrified and what you have been through is worse

thank you yes although it doesn't feel like those it could very well be. It has actually passed today since I wrote this earlier so don't think I have done anything to my stomach muscles lol will add it to the symptom list. a week into tww had that and sore boobs, and so hungry. Have shoulder pain which I am trying to ignore also as a sign of another ectopic :( my partner is away not back till next week so promised wouldn't test till his back...its going to be a long week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->