stomach pains :s

popps12

Reaction score
so i posted yesterday about where i accidently hit myself in the stomach and keep getting these stomach pains, i went to the emergency doctor and he checked my stomach and said that if it was any harm to LO there would be bleeding and it would feel like period pains, but im still a little worried as im still getting them :/ x

if the doctor said you're okay then it's probably growing pains! which are uncomfortable and make your belly feel sore! try not to worry, i'm sure you're fine :flower: I bump my bump all the time, and LO is okay! Eventually you're gonna get so big you can't help but bump it around :haha:

Just remember what the doctor said - No bleeding = No worries :hugs:

Baby is well protected in there. Your body is designed to protect that baby before it protects it's self so you would have damage before the baby would. It's probably round ligament pain (which can get really bad) and maybe some bruseing or a pulled muscle from the hit. Take it easy for a few days and see if you feel better.

LO is way more protected then you are. I hit my side HARD when I fell a few weeks ago, bruised and almost cracked my ribs and my LO was still fine. He was protected by the amniotic fluid, and you, especially in the earlier months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->