Stop Calling Me Huge!

one size comment that i've gotten at this point that i don't mind (only because i am actually at this point) is "you must be due any day now".....

now i actually had this comment from someone when i was 5 months and it pissed me off...but at this point in my pregnancy i'd rather someone say that than "ur huge" or "ur gonna have such a big baby"

I'll be honest its only since I've been pregnant that I myself realise how my comments probably would have sounded so rude to pregnant women..

Especially one of my friends I remember asking her are you having twins? :dohh:
I think it was just out of my mouth without thinking and something I thought I should say :blush: She didn't seem too bothered at the time but I bet she did now :nope:

Fast forward to me being pregnant and getting pretty big, I feel terrible!
I just didn't realise though :dohh:

I'll be honest its only since I've been pregnant that I myself realise how my comments probably would have sounded so rude to pregnant women..

Especially one of my friends I remember asking her are you having twins? :dohh:
I think it was just out of my mouth without thinking and something I thought I should say :blush: She didn't seem too bothered at the time but I bet she did now :nope:

Fast forward to me being pregnant and getting pretty big, I feel terrible!
I just didn't realise though :dohh:

I know exactly what you mean. I'm never commenting on a beautiful pregnant woman's figure again.

Telling people you're further on than you are definitely shuts them up so I shall be telling lies for the next 2 months! I guarantee no one will notice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->