Stopped mini pill mid cycle--No withdrawl think I o'd on it

monro84

Reaction score
Posted in TTC forum too...

Anyone who stopped the progestrerone only pill mid cycle what was your experiences. I stopped 16th pill in pack but it was cd 17.

I know its very possibe to O on the mini pill. This is a little confusing though. I use to be great a taking pills on time for 10 yrs combo pill but since being off of them for 4 yrs while ttc and being pregnant I have kinda gotten laxed on taking them. Basically since I started the new pack I would go a few days and then double up on them to catch up (yeah I know not very good protection). My son will be 15 months on the 23rd of this month. I had told Dh a little while ago I wanted to try again in 2015 he kept saying we will see. Well this past monday morning dh asked when do I O next, I told him that I am not suppose to on the pill. He said he figure we could start trying for that girl now. Which totally shocked me. So that evening I stopped the pack (so I stopped the pack the 16th pill in).

A few days before that I had some reddish tinted creamy wateryish cm and cramping. (I had been getting the cramping almost every month so I figrued I might still be Oing since not being to good on the pills I also figured with the doubling up on the pills to catch up 3 or 4 days worth that was probably the reason for the tinted cm).

So I bought Opks Tues, very negative!!! Wed morning I took my temp for the heck of it. It was 98.34 (post o temps for me). I took it again yesterday same 98.34. Then this morning it was 98.48.

I have had no withdrawl bleeding not even a spot. A few months ago I forgot the pills almost 5 days and had withdrawl bleeding.

So does this mean that I did O on the pill right before I stopped the pack?

Also before giving birth I would almost always O on cd 14 or 15 unless it was after a MC.
And we only DTD 3 times including the day I stopped the pill which was cd 17. We DTD on cd 11,13 and 17.

Not sure what you can decifer about my chart but I have attached that.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/211e52

I didn't have periods on the mini pill but did stop taking it half way through a pack and I didn't bleed for a good three weeks I think, it can take a while for the hormones to leave your system. I'm not saying you didn't ovulate, very possible, but withdrawel bleeding doesn't always start straight away. Good luck with trying again, yay :D

Thanks still nothing yet but chart looks interesting....Guess I am going to either have to wait for AF or BFP...very confusing cause I am anywhere between 8 and 12 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->