stopped taking my pill!!!!

Melissa93

Reaction score
Can't keep it to myself need to tell someone haha
me and my partner have decided to start trying for a baby,stopped my pill now last night was first night without. Im so excited butI slightly nervous aswell, I have a daughter from previous relationship but split with her dad before found out was pregnant so went through it all on my own (hes always been involved in our daughters life) so obviously this will be completely different and im looking forward to having someone to share it all with just cuddling up and him with hands on bump :) he also has 2 kids from previous relationship, we keepin it quiet until actually pregnant but just beeded somewhere to talk lol x

Good luck! I am the same :) I have a 4 year old daughter from a previous relationship, we wanted to start trying next year but I have recently come off the pill, he is aware, so I guess we are NTNP, as we haven't actually had 'the talk' lol

Thank you, good luck to you too. My daughter is 2 and a half his son is 9 months older than her and his daughter is 10 months younger than my daughter, we must be crazy haha xx

tell me about it lol, my partner is 27 but still thinks he is like some little boy racer still, he has finallyrreluctantly agreed that he will get a 7 seater nearer the time so we can fit all the kids lol, hopefully I'll have passed my driving by then too xx

Good luck! I've been off mine almost a month but have had horrible withdrawal symptoms. I can't get rid of the headache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->