stopped taking the pill

milkmachine

Formally uv
Reaction score
my word i have gotten so out of tune with my body its unreal. i stopped taking the mini pill about a month ago, i had AF for about 3 days starting the 10th of this month and now i feel as though im about to come on again! is this down to the pill? or am i just having crampy ovulation pains? im waiting for james to come round to the idea of having another and we are currently relying on condoms so no unprotected sex has happened. eurgh why do we pump these fake homones into ourselfs

I hate fake hormones. I came off mine a few months ago but I ended up worse off! I went so loopy that a few people here told me to take a pregnancy test. Just turned out I had demon pms. Its horrible having to choose between the two evils. Hate artificial hormones but the real ones are nasty too!

im guessing im jsut ovulating.... its gutting to want a baby and to know that eggs are just being wasted :-(

I never started the pill again after Josh, it never agreed with me anyway. My theory was why start to stop again in a few years, luckily OH agreed so we're stuck with condoms for now

and way to go on your weight loss, that is fantastic!!

I totally know what you're talking about!! It definitely messes with your body.

i'm a little freaked out by it myself.. i've been on the pill since I was 13 (am now almost 20), but had to go on it as was getting my period every 2 weeks and had terrible cramps... now i have this wierd paranoia that makes me not want to be on it, but i'm more afriad of being off. :nope:

I hear you Molly!!! I stopped taking mine the beginning of the month and have NO clue when to expect AF. I havent had a proper period in 2 years and dont know when to expect it!!!

thanks guys.. this thread just reminded me i need to take mine... so went to look for it and i lost it! i blame it on you! :dohh:

my af after stopping it was dreadfull too, makes you wonder how healthy it is using these hormones that stop you bleeding VERY unnatural

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->