Straighteners

Bittersweet

Complete(Boy/Girl)after losses and premature birth
Reaction score
My straighteners have blown boo! So I need recommendations? I had them 5/6 years they were babylyss ones. Had GHDs before and they blew within a year but I'm open to buying a set if it's worth it

Don't want to be spending lots

Thanks x

are you sure its not just the fuse in the plug?
my fuse went on mine so i stole the fuse out the iron to save myself £50! lol xx

I'm in Germany and need them when I get back on Friday. :;

I have babyliss ones and had them for about 5yrs as well! Brilliant straightners! Try the fuse but if not then Id go with babyliss again :thumbup:

Ghd all the way if you can't fix them! I had my ghd for 6 years! I've just got some new ones, not because they broke but because they were just looking a bit old and it was my 30th!! Id never go back to another brand x

Remington. I have the Wet2Straight ones. Definately recommend.

I have tried GHDs in the past and I don't understand the price tag at all.

GHD's for sure! My first pair broke, the wiring came loose so they'd randomly turn on/off when trying to do my hair. I emailed GHD and sent them off for repair (they were around 2 years old at this point) and they sent me a brand new pair. Had those for 3 years now and no issues :)

Don't even want new ones want my good old ones. Oh has fuses in the house but need to find different options if the fuse can't be replaced. Iv found other baByliss ones similar but not the same or nicky Clarke ones.

Cloud Nine straighteners for me are the best. I have a set of GHDs also but I find these don't glide through my hair as well as the Cloud Nine's, plus my hair is super shiny using the Cloud Nine's and you have a temp control so you don't have to fry your hair every time you use them.

I have these, love them.

https://m.boots.com/mt/www.boots.co...ive-to-Boots_1274576/#un_jtt_addtohome_hidden

xxx

I've had my ghds for about 8 years now I think and they still work brilliantly well. The are looking a bit old now though.

GHD's get my vote as well. Wouldn't consider any other brand now.

Could you not take them to an electrical shop and see if they can fix them? Orr if youre going to buy new, I have really thick curly hair and the only thing I used for 7 years was GHDs, but when they broke I bought John Frieds sleek finish ones and tbh theyre just as good, and were only £30. Id definitely recommend them x

As someone with the natural mane of a electrocuted lion, i recommend GHD's.

I've had my GHDs 5.5 years now, still going strong, my hair is quite easy to straighten though as I only need to straighten flicks at the end but I'm pleased with them, if they broke I would buy another pair.

The best thing I can do ks change the fuse which I shall try on Friday but can't wait to get to a shop which wouldn't be until Monday. Very long very wavy hair so need them ASAP so of the fuse won't change will have to but a new pair it's too long to wait for repairing

Chi, I find to be crap and die after the warranty is up.

I've been through them all! I like....

Sedu
gHD
Paul Mitchell
T3
And FHI is fairly decent.:thumbup:

I have GHD's now because I got them cheap on Amazon black friday deal lol! They're just as good as my last pair that cost £50 from a Salon Supply shop - useless since I've forgotten the brand! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->