Straighteners

I love my GHD's, I've had mine 2.5 years. Before that I had FHI's, they were fab, I'd have bought FHI's again had my hubby not got me GHD's.

My GHD's have last 10 years and are still going strong. When they break I will be buying the same :)

I am not digging the new GHDs. I had old ones that were perfect (a thin and a thick version) I upgraded both and I am not so impressed :( I still wouldnt bother using anything else though.

Cloud9's are apparantly the same manufacturer and people are raving about them

I had GHDs that lasted 7 years, 06-13. I just have some inexpensive Babyliss ones at the minute. I want to get GHD's again though, hopefully Christmas will see some coming my way! I've never really used other brands of straighteners. X

I know you've had a bad experience with GHD's but i'd give them a go again. My friend had a bad experience too but they changed them for her without a problem because they were still under guarantee. I'll never use anything other than them again, i've had mine over 6 years, they've been all over the place and they're still going strong :D

It's also the hefty price tag with GHDs :(

I'm looking now at the Babylyss 2088u pro 230 elegance straighteners in worker blue or pink. GHDs and cloud9 are too
Expensive for me I think, looking at £100 plus for them. As good
As they are probably too expensive I think :(. So these are £38 on amazon not sure what colour or if they are good. Providing mine can't be fixed :(

I had GHDs for about a year, they were good but then they blew.

I've now got the Nicky Clarke DesiReds. Had them about 4 years now and if they broke I'd get the same again. Their better than the GHDs and half the price!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->