Strange appetite up and down!?!?

Ragnhild

Reaction score
Hi all... I'm 7 weeks and waking up with metallic tasting mouth since last week... Now since 3 days i start with having almost zero appetite, and the only thing which seems even barely appealing is citrus fruits. But the minute i eat them, i want to start eating everything in sight!! And then by the end of the day appetite is zero again and i force something like soup down so i don't wake up hungry. Is anyone else experiencing anything similar? And if you are, please help!!! What's the best way to deal... hog when i actually feel hungry or try to eat regular even at times when no food seems appealing?

Ugh! That is how my sister was during the first and last several weeks of her pregnancies. I feel like I am starving for most of my pregnancies. I spend my first several weeks of pregnancy just doing whatever I've gotta do to feel a little better. Even if it means eating 10 meals a day, I'll do it. The first trimester is just ROUGH. I hate to say it, but you just need to get through it doing whatever you need to do, too. It will get better! I'm 16 weeks now eating 3 normal-sized meals and a snack, occasionally two snacks, per day. A few weeks ago, I was eating non-stop, or I'd feel sick!

Thanks xd!! You're right the first tri IS rough and this is my first time so im freaking out over every little thing.. Haha will follow your advice and hopefully in a few weeks things will be more "normal"

My appetite is really strange too. I almost always have to force myself to eat since the metallic taste makes nothing taste appealing. Other days I will feel like eating all the time but then I get super uncomfortable from bloat at the end of the day. I would say just listen to your body. If you eat fruit all day long, that's fine, as baby's needs are very small right now. Once your morning sickness goes away and you start feeling better you will be able to make up for it. I would suggest taking a prenatal vitamin though if you're not already to make up for the vitamins you don't get from eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->