Strange eating habits?

S

Serene123

Does your LO have any strange eating habits?

I don't think Caitlyn does really, except she'll eat something one day and decide she doesn't like it 2 days later :rofl:

some of the things Hannah eats makes me :sick: but that's just because she tends to (when she gets bored) smear them all together all over her tray :rofl:

She does the same though, she'll like something one day and turn her nose up at it the next :rofl:

Hayden can be really weird about how he eats, say i give him green beans with his meal one day he will eat only the green beans, next day it's green beans with another meal it's only the meal, no green beans. Most of the tim ehe picks one thing and just eats that, won't touch the other stuff, only occasionally will he actually eat it all

Alfie will eat something today for lunch but tomorrow if it is the same he will leave it, but eat it the next day.....I take it he likes a little varierty :lol:

Oliver eats half his mains, then his pudding, then back to his mains again :dohh: Like some of the others, he also likes to put his food together, so ends up withthings like chicken covered in strawberry yoghurt, or chilli with banana. Takes all sorts I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->