Strange few months

carrie_penny

Reaction score
There is a lot of TMI and this is long but if you make it though any ideas would be helpful.

Okay, so I went to the OB/GYN a few months ago and everything looked fine. I don't have PCOS. I do spend A LOT of time around a pregnant women.

So, in July I had odd things leading up the AF. My boobs got so painful I couldn't stand it (starting around 2DPO) and the new bras I just had bought didn't fit anymore they were so big. I temped and did OPKS from day 10 to a positive O. Nothing really odd over all with those.

When AF arrived, it was a gush on the way home from my brother's wedding. It like a geyser of blood opened out of no where. After the first few hours, it lightened to a less than normal flow, gone in 3 days.

I still had insane breast pain. My back hurt worse than usual and felt more like a pinch not the radiant pain from my car wreck 9 years ago.

August's cycle rolls around and I got my wisdom teeth removed surgically, so right before I would normally ovulate I wasn't temping (CD13-19) I didn't start temping again until after I thought I had ovulated. My next temp was not as high as I had expected it, but didn't think anything of it. I didn't get my normal post O read until CD23. Everything was out of wack with the surgery and the painkillers and the unusually long recuperation time.

AF came, short and sweet, but days before is when my boobs finally stopped hurting. They pulled back a little and got floppier (not to say that I have floppy boobs, just they hang different when they aren't swollen to the size of watermelons). I didn't really have any PMS, just pain 24 hours before it started. I spent the morning that I started having to lay on the bed with a pillow under my tummy keeping pressure on my whole lower belly. I took 2 doses of Aleve and Tylenol before the pain had a chink in it.

Now what is my next cycle, I should have ovulated, I have temped and done my OPKs. My temp is going up, sign that I have ovulated, but my OPKs never tested positive. I do periodic pregnancy tests just to check but nothing but BFNs (I got pregnant at 19 but never stopped having a AF).

I have swollen boobs again (started CD16 not due for AF until CD32), if I pull up on my belly button, I look like I am pregnant (my husband and DIL both commented on how much like a pregnant belly it looks), I have had a bad taste in my mouth since July (intermittently), my whole body is crunchy feeling like I have the flu. Oh and I have gained 7 lbs.

Anyone else in the same crazy boat as me, anyone experience this and then figure out what is causing it?!

sorry not much help but if u did a test and bfn i would say u are not preg could always do another just to check maybe visit the doc xx

sorry not much help but if u did a test and bfn i would say u are not preg could always do another just to check maybe visit the doc xx

I don't think that I am pregnant, but I am wanting to more make sure this isn't something crazy. It is really strange for me. I have been seriously tracking now for over a year and this has been 2.5 really off months.

Still out in limbo-land with this. I am still off and can't even remotely find anyone else who has experienced this.

So I thought that I would try one last time to see if anyone else had had this. I have huge swollen breast and purple nipples again. No real sign of AF yet, but I am not due for another 4 days. My temps are all over the place this month. It will be normal and then plummet or skyrocket for a day and then be back to normal. I am going nuts since no one has any explanation or has experienced anything like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->