Strange period and negative test

KrisVita

Reaction score
Hi guys! I sure hope it is okay as I opened a new thread regarding next problem I have as I believe I am not the first one who is dealing with the next problem. In case this is not okay I would appreciate if admin could move my post to relevant existing thread, thanks.

Well, I am dealing with a strange period. My cycle is usually between 28 to 35 days and lasts for 3 to 4 maybe 5 days. This time on Tuesday 28th of April I had a little pinkish spotting and quite lots of cramping and the next day I got a very light red blood on my knickers (I felt it when it splashed onto my knickers while I was walking but there was very little blood, maybe for a spit ot two - sorry for the comparisment:dohh:). Until today May 2nd, I do not have a normal period, when I go to the loo and wipe myself, the paper is slightly reddish. I actually made pregnancy test on April 27th in the morning (the day I was expecting) and was negative and I made another Baby Check today few hours ago (so the urine was afternoonish) and heh I am not sure what could be seen. I was hoping to see the other line, but when I first looked at the test I said eeh negative but when I looked it again, I saw a slight really slight almost waterly line, but when looking at it for the third time, I again said eeh negative. As I am hoping to become pregnant I believe that a really big wish for being a mommy messes with my head so it is possible I was imagining the second line. I guess so.
The problem is that my back hurts and I am getting slight sickness during the day but noting is happening with my smell. I am also having some headache (maybe because I am not hydrating properly). So, was anyone dealing with the same problems and what was the result in the end? I do have another Baby Check at home and I am going to give it another try tomorrow morning. Should I buy a Clear Blue digital or should I take a blood test? (The prices for each are the same). Or do you think nothing is happening here and that I should just let this go?
So, my period did came (something like that) but it is not the right bleeding. Sorry for my english, I am not native. I decided to register here as I did not recieve any answers on my questions at forums in my country. Thanks in advance and best regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->