strange question

Luvspnk31

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this so I apologize if there's a better place.

Scenario: You take a pg test with urine that looks quite concentrated, it's a clear bfp. You are in disbelief so a few min later you decide to take another. you again have urine that looks just as concentrated but the test is negative. Question: It it possible that even though the urine for the 2nd test looked just as concentrated as the first, that there wasn't as much HCG in it?

Was the second test taken with a new urine sample a few moments later? If so, it’s absolutely possible that it was very dilute and could cause a false negative :flower:

If you peed again a few minutes later, the hCG would not have time to accumulate in the urine, so it would be normal to not get a positive!

"Typically, we advise “holding your urine” for about 4 hours before collecting a urine sample. Frequent urination can prevent a build-up in the concentration of hCG in a urine sample, meaning that the hCG level in the urine sample will be low (and you might receive a negative result when, in fact, you may be pregnant."

It needs a bit of time to build up again in your urine! I wouldn't worry! If you're worried, I would say wait a few hours and take another one :hugs:

Ure urine the first time was more concentrated and the 2nd not so much. I wud give it a few hours with w few hours hold if u can and test again good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->