strange rash....

babydevil1989

Reaction score
...on my chest - its a bit red and itchy and hot to the touch as is my face especially my chin and lips - I would say its an allergic reaction but I havnt had anything different today - any ideas - should I get it checked? X

Has it been really warm? It could just be heat rash.

Try some OTC allergy cream, like benedryl. But really, call your OB/MW and see if they can do something for you over the phone. I totally understand not wanting to drive an hour for something that could be a non-issue.

I've had the same, it first appeared on my forearms, itchy, hot to the touch and bumpy. It went away and has now moved to just behind my armpits and has now reappeared back on my forearms and bump! Midwife wasn't at all concerned in my case and had no idea what it is (dr google seems to say it could be either eczema, dematitis or puppp) I'm ruling out puppp as midwife wasn't bothered, apparently though if you have allergies or someone else in your family does (or has eczema) then you can get it during pregnancy. Very strange!

Definitely mention it though because anything unusual should be mentioned just in case it's something else xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->