Strange things about people on BnB

That's really weird! My parents always made us throw bones away! I'm am truly surprised. Weird it won't eat fat though.

Might have something to do with the age of it? Our apartment is brand new so everything in it is new. :shrug:

We don't typically put bones in it though just because its loud and takes a few minutes. Well, chicken bones are okay cause they tear those up like its a piece of bread. lol.

Spray cheese! Mmmm!!

I'm actually sat here right now eating some Chicken in a Biskit with spray cheese :thumbup:

My disposal is probably ages old. I don't dare put anything hard in it. For all I know I'd have to pay for a replacement if I broke it. lol

Whenever I think of garbage disposals in sinks, I think of horror films where people get their arms stuck in and chopped up :sick:

Here's one for the ladies down under ----- what the hell is chicken salt? Wen I went to Australia and ordered chips, people kept asking if I wanted chicken salt on them. I asked what it was, and they looked at me like I had two heads and said 'it's chicken salt!'. Helpful. I said yes once, and it just tasted like salt?

Irn Bru is a scottish soft drink :haha:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irn-Bru

I don't know anyone that has one really but they are really easy to get in home improvement stores, so someone must have them! OH is a plumber though so won't allow it in our house, lol

I think it's the heat and the bugs that means you need them. We stayed in Florida once and we'd been chucking our food scraps in the bin like we do at home.... We soon noticed lots of smell and roaches in the garage where we stored the bins before they were collected. We soon learned that all organic waste had to go in the sink, and only plastic/paper etc should go in the bins outside!

We have to compost.. just like you put recycling and garbage out.. we have to put our green bins with all of our organic waste in it.. it's food waste, paper towels, etc.

It is soooo disgusting in the summer, maggots, flies.. racoons and stuff try to get at it too.. but we are only allowed 1 bag of garbage, with a kid in diapers and stuff you really HAVE to play by the rules with it

apparently scotland is the only country where coke is not the post popular fizzy drink, apparently its is iron bru.....its gross and so bad for you

We went to Florida for our honeymoon and at Epcot people were eating turkey legs i think they called them. They were massive!! Your Turkeys must be HUGE!! Honestly this boy was eating one and it was as big as his head! I wish i'd tried it now!

I also had a "turket leg" when we went to Disney world last year. I don't know where they get their turkeys but our aren't that big !!

I think one thing that Canada and the UK have incommon is the Mars bar. Yummy !!

I haven't got caught up so sorry if this has already been said, but what is meatloaf?? Is it our stuffing?

And what is baloney(sp?)? xx

Meatloaf is like a brick made out of meat. :rofl:

Like a meat casserole.

We have stuffing here :D

Bologna is like the cheapest sandwich meat. Basically its like a huge hot dog, sliced into slices for on a sandwich.

I made stuffing tonight, I love it in sandwiches mm!

I take it that's where the saying that someone is talking balogna comes from then :lol:

Meatloaf = one big meatball but put into a bread loaf pan

https://www.bfeedme.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/meatloaf.jpg

Yeah, bologna is pretty much sliced hotdog.

So... stuffing is... ?

Ours is like.. Stovetop. The stuff you find inside a turkey at holidays.

OMG This thread is huge!!!! :haha:

Just a note about food I never heard of - since coming to BnB I have tried beans & toast (made my own beans) which was yum but I still like my beans with rice, and I tried marmite :shock: ... Now that takes some getting used to!!! :shock:

xx

Whenever I think of garbage disposals in sinks, I think of horror films where people get their arms stuck in and chopped up :sick:

Here's one for the ladies down under ----- what the hell is chicken salt? Wen I went to Australia and ordered chips, people kept asking if I wanted chicken salt on them. I asked what it was, and they looked at me like I had two heads and said 'it's chicken salt!'. Helpful. I said yes once, and it just tasted like salt?

Can't have been proper chicken salt then. It's exactly as it sounds - seasoned salt that tastes kinda chicken-y. Can't say I know what its made of but it's yummy. KFC here uses chicken salt, do they not use it over there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->