Strange things about people on BnB

apparently scotland is the only country where coke is not the post popular fizzy drink, apparently its is iron bru.....its gross and so bad for you

Irn Bru is great and is Scotland's other 'national drink'. It's a brill hangover cure and comes in a glass bottle that you can return for 30p.

We have Iron Bru too. Yummy. Much rather prefer that than Coke.

Iron bru is delish!!

So you don't have Digestives over there? They are yummy with Nutella on top.

Your Baby Ruth bar looks kind of like our Lion bars.

As for the meat loaf :sick: We had some the other week and it's not for me.

Do you get our TV channels over there, have you seen Eastenders or Corrie?

In Germany Digestifs are little spirits that you drink after a a big meal to help with digesting. :haha: (the opposite is the aperitif which is to for before a meal)

Whats a snowcone?
and do you all 'go out' for Ice cream?! Iv seen it said on so many tv programmes!!! "were going out for ice cream, wanna come?"

mmmm digestives - my fave cookie!

Do they go out for ice cream on shows?? There are ice cream specific shops, so I guess you could go out and get ice cream! I don't know what a snowcone is though.

Edit: Actually I've gone out to get gelato before, so I guess I have gone out for ice cream!

Snow cone

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_cone?wasRedirected=true

I had one in Spain - very tasty!

I used to love slush puppies when I was a kid and prob still would :)

Haha - I love this thread :)
Slush Puppies are tremendous - total brain freeze!!!
Irn Bru is probably the best hangover cure ever (with a roll and square sausage and ketchup) ;)

Slurpees are better. Yeah we go out for ice cream all the time :lol:

Don't you have Dairy Queens?

I was wondering this last night, do you have all dressed chips (Crisps) ?

mmm beans on toast and also chip butties ! :) i am hungry now ! x

Slurpees are better. Yeah we go out for ice cream all the time :lol:

Don't you have Dairy Queens?

I was wondering this last night, do you have all dressed chips (Crisps) ?

Do you mean dressed as in flavoured?
We have loads of flavoured crisps!!

The flavour is called all dressed lol.
https://www.epiceriedirect.com/lookproduct.php?idpro=3869

^^^ All Dressed = all the seasonings mixed together^^^

We don't have Dairy Queens, or IHOP (not so international..) or Wendy's (can't think of anymore typical US/Canadian chains!)

Our most common chain restaurants are McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza Hut, KFC, Dominoes, Nandos, Frankie & Bennys... Can't think of anymore. So basically burgers, chicken and pizza!

yummy slush puppies. especially the blue one or a mix of blue (raspberry) and coke flavoured

ohhhhhhhhhh luv the idea of all dressed crisps

best hangover cure for me anyway is an ice cold can of coke, bag of tayto cheese and onion (only tayto) and a bar of dairymilk chocolate. squash the crisps in the bag, break up the chocolate and mix with crisps, yummy yummy

bag of tayto cheese and onion (only tayto) and a bar of dairymilk chocolate. squash the crisps in the bag, break up the chocolate and mix with crisps, yummy yummy

LOVE this! Can't stomach it after a night out tho, centra hot chicken roll used to be the best cure but there's no centras here so caramel coffee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->