Strange Things Happening...

KAR1231

Reaction score
Around 2DPO started getting symptoms: tender bbs, severe nausea, headaches, fatigue, cramps, acne, and always emotional. Been having the same symptoms ever since. I took a FRER on the 14th (7DPO) just for giggles got BFN. Took another FRER on the 19th (12DPO) another BFN. Had pretty bad cramps on Monday, AF is due today, but the cramps went away within a few hours. Not experiencing any AF type symptoms now. My bbs are still extremely sore, still really nauseated, and experiencing all the other symptoms. I keep having a weird tug behind my belly button. Has this or is this happening to anyone else?!

Alot can change on a test in 2 days :test: we want to stare at it hehe

Alot can change on a test in 2 days :test: we want to stare at it hehe

LOL!! I want to so bad, but I'm afraid of wasting money on a HPT only to get AF in the next day or so!

$ store or walmart 88 center mmhmmm:test: lol

Hi! Well 2dpo is too early for preg symptoms as a fertilized egg can't have even implanted yet
but since ur AF is due today and hasn't shown, that's definitely a good sign! Test again tomorrow maybe?
Good luck!

Hi! Well 2dpo is too early for preg symptoms as a fertilized egg can't have even implanted yet
but since ur AF is due today and hasn't shown, that's definitely a good sign! Test again tomorrow maybe?
Good luck!

I thought the same thing however, I did not actually use an OPK. I just went off the consistency of my CM so it is entirely possible that I ovulated earlier than I think. I probably will take another test tomorrow if AF hasn't reared her ugly head by tonight.

Still no AF. Went to $ Tree yesterday for a HPT, but apparently they don't sell them anymore. Today the nausea is so much worse. Luckily I have some Zofran I can take!! I think I might call my OB and have them do a test for me today.

My dr always charged me $20 for a test lol.. I'd say take a frer. They are much cheaper and much more accurate than the dr tests (unless you do a blood test)

I agree on the frer- not sure if you have the same thing in your area but my $ trees still carry hpts and opk, but LITERALLY have a huge empty spot for a week at a time before they come back, so I try to stash them. See if you can find a walmart 88 center if you really have to save $. Otherwise, I'd grab a frer 2 or 3 pk- many have coupons or rebates on them. I have gotten $12 back so far...whicccch I put right back into frers lol. But at least this last multi box only cost me $1/frer

Took a FRER just now....BFN. Don't know if I want to try again tomorrow with FMU or just call it and say I'm out.

Did you chart or use opks? You could have ovulated later in your cycle than you thought, therefore you would get a positive result later. I had that happen to me before, didn't get a positive hpt until well after AF was due. It was infuriating :dohh:

I did not know about charting until finding this forum. So no I haven't been. I have not been using OPK either, rather have been going off of CM and physical symptoms.

I am now 3 days late for AF. Just took FRER with FMU and got a BFN. I really thought and hoped this was my month. :'(

:witch: got me on Friday. :( Hoping for better luck with this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->