Strangeways

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
Anyone watching? It looks really interesting.
x

About to start now, skipping the adverts, will be interesting :)

I watched it. I felt well bad for that guy that got 15 years lol

Got it on my planner as OH was nights and he wants to watch it so will be watching it sometime today.

I watched it ") most of them seem mental....felt sorry for the guy who got 15 years though missing out on his baby growing up yikkess

we watched it

found it a little strange that a man that thought he was doing a little back hander but infact was unknowingly shipping drugs got 15 years yet someone that knowing committed armed robbery only got 7 years ....... confused!

^^ the guy who got 15 years was cute e knew what to say how to behave ect hell have been told to say he was doina back hander but they thought he was the main man and oviously had prof to give him that long and put him in high security they will have been watching him for years

where as the arm robber was a big thick he wouldnt have been the brains plus he handed him self in which works in his favour

we watched it it was ok found it a bit upsetting not sure if we ll watch it next week x

I found some of it disturbing ...... melting butter to make into oil to throw over people and the distance between the 2 blades so they ensure there isn't enough skin too stitch and therefore leave a hole ..... sent a shiver down my spine

we missed the wedding at the end as was watching a different channel

i know it was awful seeing the blood of that guy who kept slitting his artery in his arm and the murder who took a over dose i think it was a bit much for me lol

the guy playing pole was so not bothered about how much drugs he was taking

wow! was good and interesting, bad he got 15 years though...

Just watching it now, i sky plused it.

The injuries they give and take make me shudder.

V xxx

They knife with the blades close together looked awful :wacko:

I don't for one minute believe that the guy who drove the van didn't know what he was doing so I reckon he got what he deserved.
x

I missed it last week but will be tuning in tonight. I love these sort of documentaries I watch the ones about US prisons and watched one before about Holloway. I think it's interesting to get the inmates insight into life inside.
As we could only guess what it's like

oh gosh anyone watching tonight, im in absoloutly fits at that bloke! lazy B****** what he is!

This is just crazy. Our system is a joke. That David guy is completely taking the piss and the poor prison officers have to wait on his 24/7 because the lazy ******* can't be arsed to walk or use the toilet...and out taxes are paying for it?? Absolute joke. Leave him in his shitty cell instead of rewarding him with a nice new clean one everyday - he'll soon bloody stop doing it.

And that murderer who's depressed because he misses the gf he brutely murdered. I can't believe people like this exist

im fairly shocked i was lmao when they went, 'well push u out' i have no words other than lazy and vile!
i know it's crazy what kind of people exist

i couldnt imagine being confined in there for 30 years!

Ooh I didn't get to watch it tonight (thanks to my DD :lol:), might have to watch it online :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->