stress and fading symptoms ((PLS HELP :( ))

Midnightie

Reaction score
I am 24 and 5 weeks pregnant, I still live with my parents (due to my moms request because she feels alone). My dad doesn't know yet that I'm pregnant, since he has a difficult personality, I opted not to tell him anything. Yesterday when my mom mentioned something, he kind of got a hint and got really mad because I have no job yet (I have a master's degree and am currently searching for a job before I start showing, plus I am with the father of the baby who has a stable job). I was overhearing them talk and he seemed pretty angry and told my mom that what if I don't get a job or what if I die during childbirth (uhm what??? O.O). My mom didn't confirm that I was pregnant but just said that she didn't know.

I was soo enraged when I heard that because it felt like my dad wanted to control my life and determine when and how many kids I am to get and that's unacceptable. I tend to be very sensitive and suffer from anxiety, so my reaction was pretty strong. My heart started racing and I felt like I was shaking and couldn't sleep much that night. In the middle of the night I noticed my boobs weren't hurting anymore and was then even more worried that I might have done something to the baby. I spent the rest of the night crying.

My boobs are still not hurting anymore... could my anxiety have done something bad to the baby?? :(

I'm sure you're fine. Symptoms come and go, and that's completely normal.
Don't worry about your dad. It can be hard for fathers to realise their little girls have grown up. He'll adjust.

I am 6 weeks. My symptoms come and go all the time. In two or three weeks time you'll wish they would take a break!!

Good luck with your Dad. I guess he just feels responsible for you but that doesn't make it any easier. The sooner you can get a job and stand on your own two feet the better!

Hugs hun, this early on its very normal to have on and off symptoms :)
Also yay for another extended breastfeeding mummy :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->