Stress .....

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hey guys..

unfortunetly I think I am out this month... even if I have had a symptom or 2. I have jut got back from the hospital where one of my dear friends (who is like a dad to me) has had a stroke. He has no family here so I am trying to sort everything out. I wouldnt have it any other way ... but obviously the stress of it all is a bit of bad timing.

xx

Hey guys..

unfortunetly I think I am out this month... even if I have had a symptom or 2. I have jut got back from the hospital where one of my dear friends (who is like a dad to me) has had a stroke. He has no family here so I am trying to sort everything out. I wouldnt have it any other way ... but obviously the stress of it all is a bit of bad timing.

xx
Aww Hen :hugs: I hope he is alright:hugs:,

Well as I always say, you'll never know when the stork comes to your window. When something is stressful, it maybe just what your bodies looking for when we are trying too hard - you know, helps to refocus the mind and all that and lets things happen x:hugs:

Thank you hun for your encouragment ... you are lovely :) hope you are right. how are you today chick xx

Hope he is okay hun.
You never know, the two times my sister stopped trying due to stressful times (one including when my dad passed away), she instantly fell pregnant. There's still hope:flower:

huge hugs my thoughts are with your friend hun hope things get better soon and sending you loads of baby dust.

Downer, smouner , im have a drink:drunk: (non alcholic of course- still not as fun)

Mon and get a hug Mrs x:hugs::hugs:

ll be ill in the morning with the fake beer - nasty !

Ha ha Jakki you and your beers ... right im going to put my head down and try and get some zzzzzzz before I go back to the hospital early in the morning. thank you all your all great xxx

Hun you never no with keeping your self busy you may end up pregnant....i hope so, sorry its bad timing for you, hugs hun xx :)

I'm very sorry, hun. :hugs: But this doesn't mean you're out, like a lot of girls have said. Lots of :dust: your way, and I hope that your friend gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->