Stressed over sleeping arrangements

Idont know if anyone has said this... i also co sleep and i totally love it. However i've got a cotbed and taken the side off it and put it next to the bed. We've drilled holes so its the same height just like an extention. I'm dead lazy so its great if i fall asleep feeding her she stays in the bed if not i just move her over. I dont care what people say its natural to sleep with your baby :hugs:

Well it was the most awful night ever. She was up every hour on the hour till 9:30, then I finally decided to get out of bed and entertain her elsewhere besides the bedroom! Ughh horrible, horrible night. But we're going to keep trying till she gets used to it

it will get easier, dont worry. And it could have ended up much harder when she got older.

Well it was the most awful night ever. She was up every hour on the hour till 9:30, then I finally decided to get out of bed and entertain her elsewhere besides the bedroom! Ughh horrible, horrible night. But we're going to keep trying till she gets used to it

Also babies are unpredictable (well mine is anyway esp under 3 months old) so you don't really know if it was the crib that made her unsettled or something else, or nothing at all.

:hugs:
Maybe try putting one of your shirts with her?
It will get easier,if you hadn't done it now you would be doing it later and the same thing would happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->