Stressed :-s

CKJ

Reaction score
Ergh ladies I'm struggling today! I'm 13dpo...had days where I've had no symptoms, day with poss symptoms but anything iv had could easily b AF plus it's diff to last time...

Last time I had cramps n sensitive nipples. This time iv got cramps, boobs ache on n off but not tender to touch at ALL and some nausea but only on n off n only last couple of days. ONLY thing is that on 2 months I got AF I didn't get cramps til it started n when I was preg I had them all that week.

I'm so desperate for it to be because I'm oh but I can honestly say I have no idea.

Then if I'm not iv ordered the cbfm BUT it's bloomin bank holiday...it's not coming today so it HAS to come Sat cz if period arrives soon it'll be too late to use it by next week...if AF comes AND the monitor comes late I kinda feel it'll finish me off this month!

I hate all this uncertainty!!!

Sorry for the moan but I know u guys understand where my heads at right now!
Xxx

Ps no idea what's going on with that middle sentence! Lol I meant: so desperate for it to be positive but I have no clue what it might be...though in my heart of hearts I'm thinking it's a bfn

Hi CKJ. Well first of all i hope u dont get your af and u wont need your cbfm. But just in case your af does arrive and your cbfm is late in the post u can set the monitor from between day 1 and 5 of your cycle. Well that's my understanding of the monitor from reading the instructions. I didnt have mine in time so will be starting to use it if my af arrives. I think if u hold the m button down on the monitor it sets the day of your cycle so maybe u will have a few extra days if your af comes at the weekend. Plus it says that the monitor usually asks for u to poas on cycle day 6 of your first cycle using the cbfm. Fingers crossed u wont need any of this info xxx

Thanks wishful think, it's just that if AF came tomorrow, n parcel didn't arrive sat, it wouldn't come til Tues, when I'm at wrk, so I couldn't get it til Wednesday n poss not b able to use it til Thurs which would def b too late :-s guess I just hav to c! I hav normal opks for nxt month if not...but if it's a bfn I knw I'll want to use the monitor! I'm just too impatient :)

Xxx

Hey - sorry you're feeling stressed. :hugs:

If you're 13 dpo surely you could test? I think the average day for a + hpt is 13 dpo so you'll not likely get a false result. Or are you waiting til af is late?

If it were me, I'd test. But I have NO patience!!

Good luck... I hope it's a bfp.... :dust: x

I could test but I'm scared. I'm scared it'll b a negative n I'll b heartbroken OR if it's a positive it's so early it might not last anyway :-S (only got to 5wks 3days last time). Figured I should at least wait til 14dpo...I may EVEN wait til Sat cz then I'm officially a day late n won't hav wasted an expensive test lol

Thanks for listening guys!
Xx

I understand my dear...

I definitely think you should test.. I'd rather know sooner than later so I can get past it if it's not and try and be optimistic about the next month.

As far as the CBFM, you start it within the first 5 days of AF... so I think you'll be fine as long as you get it when you think you will! :hugs:

:test: :) I understand how tyou feel though. If I get pregnant again I will DEF test early and go to the doc early but i will wait to tell everyone...like 8 weeks +. I might even wait to tell DH

Think I'll test tomorrow or Sat...probably Sat because then I'm officially late. I've been so crampy that if it IS AF n not pregnancy then I reckon it'll happen tomoz at latest...we shall c! I'll keep u all updated!

Cxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->