stressed

Discussion in 'Teenage Parenting' started by purple_kiwi, Jun 6, 2011.

1. purple_kiwi

purple_kiwi Well-Known Member

blah.. i have so much work due by wensday for school. i feel like i never have time. kailee is always into stuff or stealing my books :wacko: im stressed because i have college in sept. and if i dont get this done i cant go :cry:

2. Burchy314

Burchy314 Guest

Aww I am sorry. I hope you get your work done and things work out :hugs:

Is there anyway someone can watch Kailee so you can get some work done?

3. purple_kiwi

purple_kiwi Well-Known Member

not really. like my friend has been helping me a lot i just feel like im bugging people when i ask because its my job to watch her

4. Burchy314

Burchy314 Guest

I know how you feel. I hate asking people for help since I am her mom, but I also know that my friends and family WANT to help. They love spending time with my daughter and want me to succed. And I am sure your family and friends are the same.

Maybe if you can't pay them a little bit for helping you can like make them dinner one night or something as a thank you for helping you so much. Then they feel appreciated and you feel a little bit better about asking them.

5. lb

lb Guest

Do you have a playpen (like a pack and play?) for her? That would take care of her getting into things.

6. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

Me too :( Could you do it when she's sleeping? Thats what I aim to do, but I often get sidetracked haha

7. bbyno1

bbyno1 Well-Known Member

Im sure your friends etc wouldn't mind watching your LO (even though you might feel like your putting on them) just so you can finish off what you need to.
    If not do it while your LO has naps in the day and goes down for the night:)
    Hope you get everything finished