Stretch Marks?

firsttime83

Reaction score
I already gained 35 lbs... pre-pregnancy weight of about 124... with 7 weeks still left!!

My question is, my belly is already pretty big and no signs of stretch marks yet. I don't imagine I am in the clear, but when do people normally start to see them?

I think it differs for each person, and some women never even get them. For my firstpregnancy, mine started at 37 weeks. I was looking fine at 30 wks and I assumed I was good to go, but man that bump keeps getting bigger and bigger and I did get them at the very end. Wishing you make it through without!

I guess I will just cross my fingers. I keep checking and have hubby look underneath where I can't see lol

I just figure the more time that goes by the less I will have at the very least... My Mom had very little, so we will see.

They got under my boobs at 35 weeks then 39 weeks on my tummy with my first :(

Got one at 39weeks with my 1st then got loads at 41 weeks if only he'd come on time lol

I'm 32 weeks today and haven't got any yet!

I say yet because I am resigned to the fact that ill probably get 'em!

I have been rubbing my belly and boobs with copious amounts of Bio oil, cocoa butter and also Clarins satin oil spray, since finding 1st Tri so maybe that's helped keep 'em at bay!

I'm 32 weeks today and haven't got any yet!

I say yet because I am resigned to the fact that ill probably get 'em!

I have been rubbing my belly and boobs with copious amounts of Bio oil, cocoa butter and also Clarins satin oil spray, since finding 1st Tri so maybe that's helped keep 'em at bay!

I like your positive attitude :) I also am a walking creamed up Vitamin E lady lol I even bought body wash containing Vitamin E...

I discovered my first one low down on my bump at 35 weeks. Since then its stayed the same size and its really small, but itches every day. Im now 36 + 3 and noticed a small buddy appearing next to it. Hopefully I don't end up covered, I decided to take it one day at a time, at the moment I only have two! I reckon you are more likely to get them when you go back down to size as your belly is so stretched it is hard to see them, someone said its like a blown up balloon has no wrinkles until you let it down. I was devasted when I saw it but my mind set has changed, its kinda cute and its there because I am carrying my baby. I NEVER thought id think like that, but now I do. x

I don't remember when I got mine but I got them with every child. Now 6 babies later I have no problem sporting them as my body has done wonderful things bearing children. They don't both my husband either. He's awesome ;)

I thought I'd escaped them so far but my DH took a video of the baby kicking and I realised I have lots under the bump that I couldn't see!

I'm not sure how long they've been there - DH said he'd noticed but didn't want to upset me!! He doesn't mind though so that's good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->