Stretch marks???

Tayia lynn

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Anyone know what to do to avoid getting stretch marks?

I'm rubbing cocoa butter on my bbs, belly, & hips every day after shower. I've heard Bio Oil is good too. Good luck! :)

Experts say it's all down to skin and genes, if your going to get them there's nothing you can do to stop it... Saying that I'm slapping tubs of cream on me like it's going out of fashion! I only had some below my bikini line last time so hope I'm the same again!! I'm using the mama to be range from boots, hate the smell oh the cocoa butter one!

dont get pregnant hehe. theres no way of stopping them unfortunatly!!! :( only way to prevent them is rubbing creams on the help prevent them or fade them like bio oil or cocoa butter on. x

Stretchmarks start from the inside out, so hydrating with lots of water is important. Using creams and oils will help with the outer layers of skin. I think it's a combination of genetics AND prevention. My mother and both sisters got some, but I didn't. They also believed it was only genetics and didn't try to prevent them. If they had, who knows.

I kept very hydrated and used Lunar Belly Butter. It's a bit greasy but kept the skin very soft and smooth.

As above - drink Loads and slap on the bio oil - I got stretchmarks on my hips from growing up but didn't get any when I was pregnant so although prone to them, I escaped them! I hope I do again - I'm like a walking grease ball - I apply bio oil twice a day and try and drink 4 pints of drink minimum per day

Drink lots of water - water will keep your skin hydrated and moistured.
Use baby oil twice a day baby oil locks in moisture in the skin helping elacity for the skin to stretch without breaking.

This is what i have been doing and havent got any new once yet (i already had some since teenage) my mum told me this as she never got none, and it has been working so far not one.
Plus it looks as though it has been slightly toning up my skin aswell looks alot firmer.

Tbh girls baby oil works just aswell as bio oil, bio oil is jus alot more expensive as its aimed for pregnant women so thats prob why they charge the earth for it lol.

Ive found the baby oil to be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->