Stretchmark's

I'm using a mixture of bio-oil and brazil nut creame from the body shop as someone had mentioned before (gift from my friend). They seem to be already fading and turning silvery! So lets hope it prevents any more.

just in the last couple of weeks i got some on the left side of my belly. I hate them!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Im gettting some bio oil i got some on my boobs am totally gutted cos they havent really grown AT ALL!! I cant imagine how many there will be once my tummy starts to grow grrr....

I've been using Cocoa butter from body care, It's only 99p. Smells fit! I don't put it on everyday though, because I don't believe a cream will prevent stretch marks. If I'm gonna get em, I'm gonna get em. :) But I haven't yet! :D (Touch-wood)

I use bio oil probs once a week and have got some delicious smelling stuff from Boots...mediterranean something or other. I just like the smell of that so use it more often and disappears nicely into skin. Haven't got a single stretch mark but suppose there is time. However, my Mum says she didn't either...and my belly button is still an innie if that makes a difference?

i haven't been using anything but my normal body lotion (Vaseline or E45) and i have none on my belly. i have a couple of the top of my thighs but they are nothing to get in a tizzy over. i do think it is largely genetic..

Christine
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back